• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

F Besson International USA aka 800 Series TRUMPET SILVER



 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CheCalderon
New Member


Joined: 23 Mar 2019
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:41 am    Post subject: F Besson International USA aka 800 Series TRUMPET SILVER Reply with quote

By any chance would anyone be able to direct me to a site or store that would have replacements for my trumpet? I am fairly new to the trumpet world and was able to acquire this trumpet but it will need a little bit of lovin'. It's in really good condition but would like to change some parts out. I researched the Kanstul site but this one was not on the list though they did give me details on the specific guitar upon providing them the serial number.

Thank you in advance!
_________________
Blessed is the one...


Last edited by CheCalderon on Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LittleRusty
Heavyweight Member


Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Posts: 11471
Location: Santa Clara, Ca

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kanstul really only dealt with brass instruments so they probably wouldn’t be able to give you details on your specific guitar.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CheCalderon
New Member


Joined: 23 Mar 2019
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LittleRusty wrote:
Kanstul really only dealt with brass instruments so they probably wouldn’t be able to give you details on your specific guitar.


This is actually a Trumpet not a guitar.
_________________
Blessed is the one...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LittleRusty
Heavyweight Member


Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Posts: 11471
Location: Santa Clara, Ca

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CheCalderon wrote:
LittleRusty wrote:
Kanstul really only dealt with brass instruments so they probably wouldn’t be able to give you details on your specific guitar.


This is actually a Trumpet not a guitar.

Hey you were the one who posted guitar, not me.

CheCalderon wrote:
I researched the Kanstul site but this one was not on the list though they did give me details on the specific guitar upon providing them the serial number.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
veery715
Heavyweight Member


Joined: 13 Aug 2007
Posts: 4313
Location: Ithaca NY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell us what you need and where you live and we may be able to give some guidance.
_________________
veery715
Hear me sing!: https://youtu.be/vtJ14MV64WY
Playing trumpet - the healthy way to blow your brains out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CheCalderon
New Member


Joined: 23 Mar 2019
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

veery715 wrote:
Tell us what you need and where you live and we may be able to give some guidance.


Hello! I live in NJ and am needing some top caps. The ones on the trumpet have deep scratches and though they may not be noticeable I know about them lol.

Thanks for your reply!
_________________
Blessed is the one...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
veery715
Heavyweight Member


Joined: 13 Aug 2007
Posts: 4313
Location: Ithaca NY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try Dillon Music in Woodbridge, NJ: https://www.dillonmusic.com/
_________________
veery715
Hear me sing!: https://youtu.be/vtJ14MV64WY
Playing trumpet - the healthy way to blow your brains out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CheCalderon
New Member


Joined: 23 Mar 2019
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veery715 wrote:
Try Dillon Music in Woodbridge, NJ: https://www.dillonmusic.com/


Verry715 - Your help is greatly appreciated!!!
_________________
Blessed is the one...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
veery715
Heavyweight Member


Joined: 13 Aug 2007
Posts: 4313
Location: Ithaca NY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CheCalderon wrote:
veery715 wrote:
Try Dillon Music in Woodbridge, NJ: https://www.dillonmusic.com/


Verry715 - Your help is greatly appreciated!!!
If you go, prepare to be tempted!!!!!
_________________
veery715
Hear me sing!: https://youtu.be/vtJ14MV64WY
Playing trumpet - the healthy way to blow your brains out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ghelbig
Heavyweight Member


Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 837
Location: Tucson, AZ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: F Besson International USA aka 800 Series TRUMPET SILVER Reply with quote

CheCalderon wrote:
By any chance would anyone be able to direct me to a site or store that would have replacements for my trumpet?

The Kanstul model # for your trumpet is "BE800". All of the KTR-700 parts fit perfectly - BTDT.

Last time I checked you could order them by email: http://www.kanstul.com/parts/

Things may be different because now, but it's worth a try.

Hope that helps,
Gary.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LittleRusty
Heavyweight Member


Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Posts: 11471
Location: Santa Clara, Ca

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: F Besson International USA aka 800 Series TRUMPET SILVER Reply with quote

ghelbig wrote:
CheCalderon wrote:
By any chance would anyone be able to direct me to a site or store that would have replacements for my trumpet?

The Kanstul model # for your trumpet is "BE800". All of the KTR-700 parts fit perfectly - BTDT.

Last time I checked you could order them by email: http://www.kanstul.com/parts/

Things may be different because now, but it's worth a try.

Hope that helps,
Gary.

Trying can't hurt, but their website does say they aren't taking new orders for parts.

Perhaps they will have parts already made and want to pick up a few dollars.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group