• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Phil Sunkel and Tony Fruscella

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iko iko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:46 am    Post subject: Phil Sunkel and Tony Fruscella Reply with quote

Hi, my name's Enrico. I'm a young jazz trumpet student from Mantua, Italy. I'm working on my jazz graduation thesis, which is focused on Tony Fruscella and his 1955 Atlantic album "Tony Fruscella". I've found out that Phil Sunkel, a trumpet player who worked with Fruscella and composed and arranged the tracks of that album, is still alive, even if he's very old. I'd absolutely love to contact him, ask him some questions and include his testimony in my thesis. I tried to send him a Facebook message some months ago, but he never answered (maybe he hasn't received it at all). Does anyone know how may I contact Phil Sunkel? I'd be so glad to interview him! Please let me know
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Performers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: