• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

MF Boxer Shorts Study

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SSmith1226
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mm55 wrote:
SSmith1226 wrote:
... GERD, if harnessed correctly, could bring a new dimension to Circular Breathing.
Technically, if you use gastric gasses, it's triangular breathing.

Very eloquently stated!!! I couldn’t quite figure out how to name this technique, being only a comeback player of three years, but you really nailed it.

In spite of this clarification of the technical terminology, there appear to be two large problems to implementing this study. 1) The study would be politically incorrect and sexist because it would not include women, unless they were willing to wear boxer shorts for months on end that say “MF “. If I were a woman, I would consider it offensive and demeaning. To further complicate their dilemma, as well as those of the male participants 2) if you go to the web store, the good news is that the boxer shorts are on sale at $9.99, with the normal price of $10.99. This is a significant savings, especially if multiplied by the anticipated number of participants. The bad news is that the only sizes available are 2XL and 3XL. That means that the participants in the study, both male and female,would all have a BMI of greater than 40, and as a result, would likely have a medically disqualifying condition. Those with a BMI less than 40, if they wished to participate, would have to wear suspenders to prevent the boxer shorts from falling off, especially if they used the “wedge breath” or similar techniques to achieve the appropriate air pressure and flow needed. This would add another variable in the study and would muddy the waters for interpretation of results. The easiest solution to this issue would be if the factory in Sri Lanka would manufacture another run of the “MF Boxer Shorts” in all sizes, but since I am not the owner of the official store, it would be presumptuous of me to suggest this. On the other hand, since my size is available, I could order the MF Boxer Shorts, and I could participate if it weren’t for my four exclusionary medical issues (one of which appears to be too much time on my hands based on the extent of my participation in this discussion).

Last edited by SSmith1226 on Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
dstpt
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kehaulani wrote:
I think some would be better off with Pampers.

It Depends.
LittleRusty
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: MF Boxer Shorts Study Reply with quote

RussellDDixon wrote:
I am proposing that eleven of us (along with myself) purchase seven pair of the MF Boxer Shorts (one pair to wear daily) and play our normal daily routine.

I am a little confused. If you are going to wear one pair daily, why purchase seven pair?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: