• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Buzzing Book MP3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJceltics33
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:29 pm    Post subject: Buzzing Book MP3 Reply with quote

My James Thompson book didn’t come with a CD (maybe I ordered the wrong one?) but suggests a website to download an accompaniment. I tried that but it didn’t work. Suggestions?
coraltrpt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.editions-bim.com/sheet-music/brass/trumpet/trumpet-methods-studies/james-thompson-the-buzzing-book-for-trumpet

Scroll down to 'downloads' and they have both the Bb and C tracks in zip files. I've been using them on my iTunes for years. Love this book!
CJceltics33
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of the download options are working. I get a “preview” but not the full thing. Maybe it’s because I’m doing it on my phone? But I don’t have access to a computer. Hmmm
jeanjsph

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 1:51 pm    Post subject: Still works Reply with quote

Thank you for posting the information! The link definitely works on a laptop.
I bought a copy of this book back in 2001 or something, and I never got full use of it before I lost it (not sure if it was stolen), but I am glad that the audio is still available today. I am going to be using this a lot.
JohnCage
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJceltics33 wrote:
None of the download options are working. I get a “preview” but not the full thing. Maybe it’s because I’m doing it on my phone? But I don’t have access to a computer. Hmmm

https://soundcloud.com/editions-bim/sets/b-flat-accompaniment-for-the-buzzing-book-by-james-thompson
Curry 3BC, Breslmair G2, JK Exclusive 5WA, Curry 2TF, Bach 1
Yamaha Custom 14a4a GP, 15E4
Wick 3B (cornet)
Amati ABG-291A, Naumann S Model
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: