• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

NotePerformer 3 for Sibelius

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thecoast
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 12:23 am    Post subject: NotePerformer 3 for Sibelius Reply with quote

Any impressions of NotePerformer 3?

I got it because there was a good deal on it after I read a post about it and then after listening to it online. There was a free trial that I got first.

I tried some brass arrangements. Wow. For the price, it’s the most realistic sound set I’ve heard. Super easy to install with minimal help needed from instructions. There are two main things to highlight about NP3: 1. the sounds load nigh unto instantly; 2. the trumpet sounds like a decently mic'd trumpet. I can post two versions of an arrangement (before and after NP3) if anyone is interested. Another couple of things that stand out are that NP3 is responsive to dynamics markings (hairpins, mp, ff) and to phrase marks (slurs). Just a lovely way to create brass performance tracks when you don’t have other brass players available. With good audio equipment, you can put together a pretty decent brass performance for church or other venues.
—Yamaha YTS-354 trombone
—King 627 “baritonium”
—Akai EWI 5000
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Other Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: