• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Organising and finding the right mouthpiece

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jicetp
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:03 am    Post subject: Organising and finding the right mouthpiece Reply with quote

Hi

What brand would you recommend to experiment with size/cups/backbores...?

I have ( too much ) a lot of pieces around but as these are from different brands its difficult too move from one variable to the other without changing different things.

Lets say I like my GR 67S but would like to test bigger/smaller rim size. Or a bit shallower or deeper.... You see the pattern

I cant get the whole GR line to play test the mouthpieces so what brand could fit the job so I make this experiment .
I am looking for a consistant brand ( I think Schilke and Bach has discontinuities with their labeling systems ) that is affordable

Thanks

Heading to next post

JiCe
jrd19580

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:38 am    Post subject: Re: Organising and finding the right mouthpiece Reply with quote

jicetp wrote:
Hi

What brand would you recommend to experiment with size/cups/backbores...?

I have ( too much ) a lot of pieces around but as these are from different brands its difficult too move from one variable to the other without changing different things.

Lets say I like my GR 67S but would like to test bigger/smaller rim size. Or a bit shallower or deeper.... You see the pattern

I cant get the whole GR line to play test the mouthpieces so what brand could fit the job so I make this experiment .
I am looking for a consistant brand ( I think Schilke and Bach has discontinuities with their labeling systems ) that is affordable

Thanks

Heading to next post

JiCe

If you prefer GR find yourself a GR Fitter and go to them, it is worth the trip and will save you a lot of Money! Charlie Melk fitted me for my first GR piece when he was still in our area before he moved to a warmer climate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Mouthpieces All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: