• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Carl Fischer's Pieces

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dghill1@charter.net

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:09 am    Post subject: Carl Fischer's Pieces Reply with quote

Hi I am playing Carl's Jazz piece mainly and the Jazz Rockstar off and on. Any one out there using his family of mouthpieces? I did have the Z but I found I didn't do well with the #1 backbore. Have not tried the Fish Lips model, again a little shy of the #1 backbore. Just to be clear all of Gr's back bores are great, Im not a very efficient player. Thanks George Hill
Brad361
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently using the JazzRockstar, have been for about two years or longer. I have the Fischlips, haven’t quite been able to acclimate to the slightly higher alpha angle, so far the JazzRockstar seems best for me.
(Almost all my gigs are commercial/rock/pop/ funk). I went from a Monette BL to the Fischer piece.

Brad
dghill1@charter.net

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi To Brad361, small world I used a Monette Bl also for about three years with my Army band. Thanks George Hill
WTMChicago

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:20 pm    Post subject: Carl Fischer Signature Series from GR Reply with quote

Hey guys. Firstly, thanks to both of you for supporting Carl and the mouthpiece line. I’m actually sitting here with Carl now and his first question is, “Is there a particular problem that you are trying to solve or are you just looking basic information about the line. If there is a problem that you are trying to solve, please let us know and we’ll help out however we can. If you are just looking for some information about each of the mouthpieces, we do have a page dedicated on Carl’s website about the line here: https://fischmusic.com/cf-grmouthpieces/

Thanks again,
Stephen Wright
stephen.wright@wtmchicago.com
224-357-0129 ext 700
Brad361
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Carl Fischer Signature Series from GR Reply with quote

WTMChicago wrote:
Hey guys. Firstly, thanks to both of you for supporting Carl and the mouthpiece line. I’m actually sitting here with Carl now and his first question is, “Is there a particular problem that you are trying to solve or are you just looking basic information about the line. If there is a problem that you are trying to solve, please let us know and we’ll help out however we can. If you are just looking for some information about each of the mouthpieces, we do have a page dedicated on Carl’s website about the line here: https://fischmusic.com/cf-grmouthpieces/

Thanks again,
Stephen Wright
stephen.wright@wtmchicago.com
224-357-0129 ext 700

Now THERE’S a great offer, possible solutions from the guys who would know!

BTW, I’ve been using the JazzRockstar for about two years, it’s been working out great for what I do. Have not quite been able to acclimate to the Fischlips, but that’s no reflection on the mouthpiece, and again, the JazzRockstar works very well....except neither of them has the built-in double Cs I expected.😉😉

Brad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Mouthpieces All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: