• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

New ”theatrical” etudes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AKAustralia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:10 pm    Post subject: New ”theatrical” etudes Reply with quote

Thrilled to announce that the set of Eight Theatrical Etudes, that I recently presented at the International Trumpet Guild conference, #itg2019, is now available from qPress Music Publishing! https://bit.ly/2Zb7bw9

I’m happy to now also have the recordings available through CDBaby, and your favourite online distributor (http://store.cdbaby.com/cd/adriankelly3). So now you can listen to me play them, along with fantastic pianist Craig Dalton, then play them yourself with the piano play-along tracks included with the book from qPress.

Btw, if you haven’t checked them out yet, I love qPress: so much great music available (including a masterful edition of the Charlier studies) - do yourselves a favour and visit their site (and don’t forget to grab a copy of my book while you’re browsing!) 🎺🎺🎺

The recordings wouldn’t have been possible without the support of the Western Australian Government - a heartfelt thanks to the people at the DLGSC for helping to make this idea a reality!

[youtube][/youtube]
brassmusician
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks very cool. Will look into it, thanks.
Wick 2BFL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Literature All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: