• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Super Chops endurance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Jerome Callet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tptguy
Jerome Callet Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Author SuperChops endurance
Jerry Freedman
Veteran Member

Posted: 2002-08-09 20:24
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been studying with a SC teacher and supplementing with BE since the spring. I think I am getting it - my chin bunches without my jaw closing up and I can squeal ( not play ) up to double C and above. However - after doing the BE stuff I am pretty much done for the day. I come back later but I can only last for about 15 minutes. Is this normal - I am a comeback player and when I finally come back I need to be able to last for a while.

J. Freedman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tptguy
Heavyweight Member

Posted: 2002-08-12 21:51
Jerry, I can't comment on the effects of BE as it's considerably different from SC and I've never applied its techniques to see its impact on SC. I've never heard of anyone that has. It would be an interesting study. But, it would take some very dedicated guinea pigs.

If done correctly, SC should add significantly to your endurance almost from the start. And, as you play longer into a set or evening you should see the improvement more and more. Perhaps you will have to work on just SC or just BE to see the causes and effects more clearly. Best regards, Kyle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Jerome Callet All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: