• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Tony Fruscella Book

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iko iko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:45 pm    Post subject: Tony Fruscella Book Reply with quote

Hello everybody! The book I wrote about Tony Fruscella, called "Tony Fruscella: una perla nascosta nella vita frenetica di New York", is finally available. It contains detailed information, witnesses and my own transcriptions (both for Bb and C instruments) of the tracks of his 1955 Atlantic Records album. The most complete book focused only on Fruscella and his figure! It's written in Italian since I'm from Italy. The Ebook version will be available soon on Amazon. I've got paper copies at the moment. If anyone is interested in buying it, feel free to send me a message!
Instagram: enricocaniato
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Literature All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: