• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Ewazen Trio Trumpet Parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Orchestral/Chamber Music/Solo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trumpet56
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:58 pm    Post subject: Ewazen Trio Trumpet Parts Reply with quote

Is there anybody out there with Trumpet parts for Bb and Eb? I have a legit copy of the music but have misplaced the extra trumpet parts. I don't want to purchase a whole new set for Piano and Violin
chrisf3000
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a legit copy in my library that I just checked. The edition I have is from Southern Music and comes with a trumpet part in C, a violin part and the piano score. I'm not so sure you misplaced anything!
trumpet56
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrisf3000 wrote:
I have a legit copy in my library that I just checked. The edition I have is from Southern Music and comes with a trumpet part in C, a violin part and the piano score. I'm not so sure you misplaced anything!

That's a relief. I know that the piece comes with alternative trumpet parts in Bb and Eb now. Anyway thank you for the info I will stop looking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Orchestral/Chamber Music/Solo All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: