• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Looking for Vincent bach Corp 6c

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stefjazz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:02 am    Post subject: Looking for Vincent bach Corp 6c Reply with quote

Hello guys,
I'm looking for a Vincent Bach Corp 6c. Does anyone know where i can find it ? None of you have to?
Great thank you.
Instragram :stefanpicot
Youtube : Stephane Donadio
Danbassin
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for Vincent bach Corp 6c Reply with quote

Stefjazz wrote:
Hello guys,
I'm looking for a Vincent Bach Corp 6c. Does anyone know where i can find it ? None of you have to?
Great thank you.

This post might be intended for the Marketplace - as in a WTB ad?

I'm sure some of us on these pages has a corp 6C, but they are exceedingly rare. I have a rarer-still Bach corp cornet mouthpiece: 6BM, a medium-deep 6B, though, as it's the only Bach 6 I've come across, I have no idea how the rim contour may match or differ from the 6C. Also, I've never seen a mouthpiece manual entry for that one...

Happy searching!
-DB

*EDIT - I should have Googled before posting, here's what Hickeys Music has from Bach about my odd duck mpc:

Bach 6BM
Trumpet Mouthpiece
Medium-large size gives lips sufficient room to execute freely. Similar to model 6B but with a larger #26 throat and #24 backbore for a more symphonic sound.
• 16.20mm cup diameter
• Medium-deep cup
• Medium-wide, not too sharp rim shape

FYI, the rim diameter and contour descriptions are identical to the 6C, though these are for new models, not the older 'corp.' pieces, so who knows what differences there may be between the generations...
Monette - CORNETTE/PranaXLT-STC Bb/MC-35/Raja A Piccolo;
Kromat C-Piccolo; Thein G-Piccolo; Various antique horns
MPCs - Monette Unity 1-7D and DM4LD
Winghorn
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 2 Mt. Vernon Bach 6C trumpet mouthpieces. PM me if you might be interested.

Steve
Stefjazz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for Vincent bach Corp 6c Reply with quote

Danbassin wrote:
Stefjazz wrote:
Hello guys,
Great thank you.

This post might be intended for the Marketplace - as in a WTB ad?

I'm sure some of us on these pages has a corp 6C, but they are exceedingly rare. I have a rarer-still Bach corp cornet mouthpiece: 6BM, a medium-deep 6B, though, as it's the only Bach 6 I've come across, I have no idea how the rim contour may match or differ from the 6C. Also, I've never seen a mouthpiece manual entry for that one...

Happy searching!
-DB

*EDIT - I should have Googled before posting, here's what Hickeys Music has from Bach about my odd duck mpc:

Bach 6BM
Trumpet Mouthpiece
Medium-large size gives lips sufficient room to execute freely. Similar to model 6B but with a larger #26 throat and #24 backbore for a more symphonic sound.
• 16.20mm cup diameter
• Medium-deep cup
• Medium-wide, not too sharp rim shape

FYI, the rim diameter and contour descriptions are identical to the 6C, though these are for new models, not the older 'corp.' pieces, so who knows what differences there may be between the generations...

Hey Dan,
thank you very much, but i'm really look for a 6c bach Corp or Mt vernon. I had already played 6B but to deep for me. It has been a pleasure for your help.
Let me know if you heard about someone who sell.
Stefjazz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winghorn wrote:
I have 2 Mt. Vernon Bach 6C trumpet mouthpieces. PM me if you might be interested.

Steve

Hey Steve,
Lovely one,
I sent you a Pm, let you check it out.
😉
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Mouthpieces All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: