• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Apple Watch used as Metronome

View previous topic :: View next topic  
troctrumpet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:22 pm    Post subject: Apple Watch used as Metronome Reply with quote

Hi, trumpeters... I've had a Soundbrenner dedicated vibrating 'watch' for couple of years now, and it has helped me quite a bit. For Christmas, I got an Apple Watch.... It's awesome, but I thought I'd be able to find an app that jiggled with the beat (like the Soundbrenner does). That is, a haptic metronome. I've tried a few of them, but the vibration is very faint. I've looked around the internet and all of the discussion concerning vibrating metronome watch apps seem to be a couple of years old. Is there anything new for a Watch series 5? Should I just look for 'Haptic Metronome' on the App store (from my iPhone)?
Thanks for any help.
troctrumpet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: Apple Watch used as Metronome Reply with quote

OK, Never mind. I had to write my own: http://itry.ca/Haptick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Other Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: