• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Correcting a Double Buzz?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JVL
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought i was clear : the free buzzing prescribed and used by Bobby, that i use too, as a part or step of the warm up, has a low intensity charge on the muscles. It's more for centering the vibration; it's not for gaining isometrical strength, which is developped differently and rather at the end of the session or day.

Running/sprint analogies have been given i can tell you then that some exercices included during the warm up (called in french "gammes", that means "scales" ) sollicitate the muscles sometimes biomecanically similarly than during the sprint, but not at the max muscular intensity level, nor at the maximal gestual velocity.

Up to the OP to make his own experience.
I have some difficulties with the dogmatic "always" and "never". These may be applied, if they have too, according to a specifical individuus when we know him well, according to certain circumstances. We're not talking about poisons...

Yes, the best is to get a very good teacher. Bobby Shew is one of them.
Best
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: