• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Do not buy from Dmcgee414

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tmccarthy53

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:34 am    Post subject: Do not buy from Dmcgee414 Reply with quote

Hi all

Just wanted to warn against buying anything from Drew McGee, or 'Will' as he identified himself in emails. I sent a deposit for a Yamaha 9830 piccolo trumpet after several days of communication. He then stopped responding to emails. I searched his previous posts on TH, and this is not the first time he has ripped someone off. He is located in Columbia, SC, and has a website.

Please spread the word, and if you're on social media it wouldn't hurt to share esp on the buy/ sell trumpets page. Just don't want anyone else to get scammed.

Let me know if you have recommendations other than calling PayPal to try to get my money back.

Tim McCarthy
Brad361
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There has been discussion and this here:
https://www.trumpetherald.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147120

Brad
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: