• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

J.Landress Brass - New York City, NY - UPDATE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> trumpetherald.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLandressBrassCustServ.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:15 am    Post subject: J.Landress Brass - New York City, NY - UPDATE! Reply with quote

Due to recent suggestions and enactments for NYC Working establishments J. Landress Brass will be implementing the following precautions starting today 3/16/20 through 3/30/20:

Repairs:J. Landress brass will not be taking in any new repairs for the former time frame listed (3/16-3/30) nor will the shop be taking in any new on site/same day repairs. We are taking this precaution to limit possible exposure to our employees and customers. We will be using this time to work through all repairs that have been previously dropped off in our shop — in other words instruments that have already been dropped off or are in house for repairs currently will remain on schedule. We will be re-evaluating our procedures at the end of month to determine if these precautions will proceed, reduce, or increase during the month of April.

For retail:
J. Landress Brass’s retail will remain open via curbside service and website only — the retail area and store itself will be restricted to employees only. If you wish to pick up any items or order online with pickup selected please call in advance upon arrival—we will be delivering items down from the store to our front door in order to limit contact within the actual business. J. Landress Brass will not be taking any walk in customers at this time ( 3/16-3/30). To clarify this will also include play tests for instruments and mouthpieces.

*with our website traffic increasing during this time due to a decrease in access to our physical location we will be providing free shipping for all web orders over $50.

As a reminder we will be re-evaluating our procedures at the end of month to determine if these precautions will proceed, reduce, or increase during the month of April.

We deeply apologize for these inconveniences and appreciate your continued patience during this time—we are always looking to provide our community with the best support possible. with that said we hold firm in our former promise and top priority to keep our employees and community safe, as well as stay current with new the newest regulations our area releases.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any and all questions.

Shop Phone: 646-922-7126

Thank you again,

The J. Landress Brass Team

J. Landress Brass, LLC.
153 West 36th Street 3rd Floor
NY, NY 10018
Shop: 646-922-7126
www.jlandressbrass.com
JLandressBrassCustServ.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:26 am    Post subject: UPDATE: 03/18/2020 Reply with quote

An update from J. Landress Brass regarding COVID-19 and day to day operations:

Over the past two weeks we’ve been working hard to stay open for our community and friends here in Midtown. As the only brass shop in NYC we understood the importance of our role to support our patrons during this challenging time and have been working diligently and to the best of our efforts to do just that. With that said we unfortunately must bring you the news that we are closing our doors until April 1st due to new changes in NYC and NY state regulations. At that time we will be reassessing our reopening schedule. Sales will still be operating online via our website, but do ask that you expect slight delays in shipping timeframes.

This was not an easy decision to make, and we hope our community understands. We plan on coming back after this shutdown stronger than ever.

We thank you for your continued support and understanding as we all navigate this situation — as a small business in NYC we couldn’t ask for a better community during this time.

For any questions please email or message us directly.

Thank you all again,

The J. Landress Brass Team

J. Landress Brass, LLC.
NY, NY 10018
www.jlandressbrass.com
JLandressBrassCustServ.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:39 pm    Post subject: UPDATE - 04/16/2020 Reply with quote

Hey All!

In case you’re wondering about the current status of the shop, I have been emailing customers with some great news!

We were notified by the NYC Department of Small Business Services that: "We are writing to let you know that New York State issued additional guidance that allows non-essential retail establishments (as defined by the Empire State Development Corporation) to fulfill delivery orders placed remotely via phone or online. Please note that only one employee may be physically present at the business location to fulfill orders."

Now that we are officially allowed to return to the shop, I am hoping to start shipping orders on Monday, April 20th. I will notify you when your order ships as well as provide tracking information as soon as it is available. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, I am happy to help.

We truly appreciate your patience in this matter and your continued support of J.Landress Brass.

J. Landress Brass, LLC.
NY, NY 10018
www.jlandressbrass.com
Wondra
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news indeed!

Don't make me get the flying monkeys...
JLandressBrassCustServ.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:36 am    Post subject: Addendum - 4/17/2020 Reply with quote

J.Landress Brass - Addendum - 4/17/2020

Thanks so much for the support, we truly appreciate it!

Just to clarify, we are now allowed to "fulfill delivery orders placed remotely via phone or online. Please note that only ONE employee may be physically present at the business location to fulfill orders."

We are thankful that we are allowed to fulfill ALL customer orders, but not yet allowed back into the shop to resume our normal repair business.

I will be sure to keep everyone up-to-date as best as I can. As always, please let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to help.

J. Landress Brass, LLC.
NY, NY 10018
www.jlandressbrass.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> trumpetherald.com All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: