• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Used Bach B flat 43 Leadpipe?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brassman19
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 7:36 pm    Post subject: Used Bach B flat 43 Leadpipe? Reply with quote

Hi. Does anyone here on TH and/or the Marketplace happen to have a used Bach 43 leadpipe you would like to sell, in good condition (preferably in raw brass, but I will take also lacquered brass, as I can strip it to raw myself)? If so, I am interested in it, and might wish to buy it, if it is at a good price. Please message me if any of you have one you would be willing to sell.

I am also open instead to finding a leadpipe to an Olds Mendez trumpet (plus the two "claw"-style bell braces as well) in good condition, or even possibly a good used Accusonic R45X leadpipe too. Just let me know, and what your price is for any of them.

Thanks,
Larry

05/11/2020-- As an update, I went ahead and purchased a new Bach 43 lp on Mouthpiece Express, and it is already on its way to me, so that is taken care of.

However, if anyone out there happens to have the Mendez front and back braces and would be willing to sell them, or possibly even braces from an Olds Special, I would still be interested in finding out about either, so please feel free to message me.

Thanks again,
Larry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Other Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: