• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Problem listing horn in Marketplace

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comments and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScottA
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:35 am    Post subject: Problem listing horn in Marketplace Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue recently trying to place a horn in the Marketplace? I have tried 4-5 times to place an ad for a horn and every time I click to place the ad it simply disappears and I have to start over.

I have other ads running currently and have placed the occasional ad over many years without this issue. I have also reached out to TH twice and have not received a reply. Any ideas?
ldwoods
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not listed anything lately, but do have problems with the images. They have to be shrunk or compressed to a smaller format to work. But even when I tried to use pictures that were too big, I did not "lose" the listing, it just would not post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comments and Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: