• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

No sound just air question

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BatmansTrumpet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: My mistake Reply with quote

jondrowjf@gmail.com wrote:
Batmantrumpet
My mistake. Corrected my previous entry. Not familiar with that brand I must have been low of caffeine. Anyway, you bought a decent student trumpet. How does it play?

I will let you know one day when I actually learn to play and have a chance to compare it with others. In the video, the musician seems to suggest it might take a little more effort than some others to get it to sound off but then says if someone is going to learn he would probably recommend it as a starter horn for the price and that is pretty much why I got it. I like taking it out though and enjoy trying it every day. I play a bit of electric guitar also. I found that the best way to learn electric guitar is with a guitar with the looks you like rather than how it sounds because that is what makes you pick it up more if that makes sense. I now have a very boring looking fender strat vintera 60s model that sounds amazing but looks as boring as can be. Sounds "better" (subjective) than my other swanky looking guitars but that's the way it goes sometimes. I have seen some horns with dings in them and with the paint missing but sound awesome. Way it goes I suppose. A worn bible is a well used bible sort of thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: