• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Conn Victor Limited Edition

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxdog1996

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:23 pm    Post subject: Conn Victor Limited Edition Reply with quote

I recently purchased a Conn Victor Limited Edition trumpet at an estate sale. I haven't seen anything like it before. The serial number 40 385XXX suggests it was manufactured in 1990 (post Elkhart.) I own several Victor 22B trumpets from the mid 1950's and this horn is not a copy of the older Victors. My new horn is nickel silver with a valve block that looks similar to those used on the early Connstellation or 77B Connquests from the late 1960's/early 70's. Just wondering if anyone has ever seen a Conn Victor Limited Edition before. Thoughts?
plankowner110
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a very rare instrument in that Victor Limited Edition. I only ever saw one, and it was owned by the United Musical Instruments rep. He wasn’t a trumpet player but had the horn as a personal collector investment. Yes it
was nickel finish like yours with the wide Connstellation wrap.
https://www.trumpetherald.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26763
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: