• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

New fun Recording Project: A Trumpet Advent Calendar!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Jazz/Commercial
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cgaiii
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That really jingles Trent.
Bb Bugle: Kanstul
Bb Pocket: Manchester Brass
Flugel: Taylor Standard
Bass Trumpet: BAC Custom
Natural Tr: Custom Haas replica by Nikolai Mänttäri Morales
austincustombrass
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:07 am    Post subject: The final one for this Trumpet Advent calendar! Reply with quote

The First Noel: Trent Austin's Trumpet Advent calendar day 23 (final one for 2020!) #trumpet​

Well the time has come to wind up a fun series that definitely has helped me get a bit more in the holiday spirit. This final recording is full of tasty reverb ala Chris Botti (an incredible trumpeter and steward for our instrument). I love these old Emo Harmon Mutes as they have a wonderful "buzz" to the sound.

Link

You might be saying why aren't you recording anything on the 24th? Well that's because it's a yearly tradition since I stopped playing Christmas eve gigs maybe 7-8 years ago that my wife and I have some fun playing holiday songs for friends far and wide on our Facebook pages. I'll be playing Trumpet, trombone, euphonium, piano, and hand chimes... maybe some other instruments as well). Laurie only plays trumpet a few days a year so it's a pretty fun and hilarious time.

Also we'll be taking a bit of a rotational break here at ACB as well for the holidays. We should have ample coverage but each one of us will be working a bit less and recharging our very empty batteries. We are so very thankful for all you've done to help keep ACB sailing. The waters of 2020 weren't smooth for anyone (ACB included) so here's hoping 2021 is much calmer and smoother for all of us.

As always all of our shops are open online for you be it our main shop (https://www.austincustombrass.biz​), our Amazon outlet, our eBay outlet, our Reverb store, our coffee store (https://www.austincustombeans.com​) or our satellite shop in Nashville!

Many, many, many thanks from all of us at ACB!

It's a shame how far this forum has fallen. If you need us call 816-410-0826 or email.

Cool Links here:
https://linktr.ee/austincustombrass
cgaiii
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the series Trent.
Bb Bugle: Kanstul
Bb Pocket: Manchester Brass
Flugel: Taylor Standard
Bass Trumpet: BAC Custom
Natural Tr: Custom Haas replica by Nikolai Mänttäri Morales
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Jazz/Commercial All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: