• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Fundamentals/Performance Training with Tom Hooten

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Orchestral/Chamber Music/Solo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THooten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:57 am    Post subject: Fundamentals/Performance Training with Tom Hooten Reply with quote

Hello, everyone!

I'm going to be hosting a completely free, online "Brass Basics" Challengespecifically for trumpet players from March 15-19, 2021. The culmination of the challenge will be performing a surprise excerpt, and each day of the challenge will focus on a specific skill to help fill the excerpt with the ease and artistry we so often strive for.

I'd like for as many people to benefit from this event as possible, so please share the news far and wide! If nothing else, it should be a lot of fun with some great work on the fundamentals of learning a new solo excerpt.

Here's a link to learn more, and to register to the challenge: https://www.trumpetmasterycourse.com/brassbasics

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the thread.

There are going to be three winners of the challenge, and each will receive a free ticket to my paid 3-day intensive that focuses specifically on the fundamentals for trumpet players. Here's a link to learn more about that program as well: https://www.trumpetmasterycourse.com/hootcamp

My goal really is to get as many trumpets players as possible playing along with this challenge! Like I said, reply to this thread with any questions. Or you could email my team at trumpetmastery2020@gmail.com for additional information. Hope to play with you soon!

Be well,
Tom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Orchestral/Chamber Music/Solo All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: