• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Kanstul 1001 beautiful tone!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bethmike
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:22 pm    Post subject: Kanstul 1001 beautiful tone! Reply with quote

Today I performed for Easter in a large, high ceiling church with a (real) pipe organ. Played from the balcony. Played traditional Easter hymns.

It was my first performance on my new (new new) Kanstul 1001 in silver. I have only had it for 6 weeks. I also decided to try the Kanstul CG3 mouthpiece that came with it.

The sound of the Kanstul 1001 is incredible! The tone, and the tone quality were everything I have heard and read. Of the comments people made, the best was a high school senior trumpet player who came up to me, introduced himself, and said “that is exactly the sound I am trying to create – how do you do it?”.

I haven’t performed in over 2 years. Was exhilarating! Mask on the bell, standing 20 feet from the organist, no other people in the balcony.

Just needed to tell someone!
Yamaha 631 Flugel
CalicchioMan
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:26 pm    Post subject: Kanstul 1001 Reply with quote

Good for you! Happy Easter & God Bless you!

Best,

Scott
Pickett Mouthpieces
Ed Kennedy
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those interested, the Kanstul 1001 and the Benge 3X+ (MLP .464 bore) are very nearly the same horn.

Played on a 3X+ : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4I6LkXbN70
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: