• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Centex Brass is great!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:15 am    Post subject: Centex Brass is great! Reply with quote

I just purchased a used Bach Strad from Clay at Centex Brass and he was great to work with.

The horn arrived quickly, was well packaged and was exactly as described.

It plays and sounds beautiful.

Thanks again Clay!
jhellerstein

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm happy to second this. Bought a horn from Clay earlier this year, and it was just as advertised, in great shape. Clay was communicative over email, and everything shipped safely and on time.
dr-pepp
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS for the kind words. I've had nothing but good experiences from customers here on the Herald, whether through the marketplace or on my website. The past 18 months have been VERY challenging in many respects and I appreciate all my customers (and future customers) as the music business and economy continue to recover!
MarkD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dr-pepp wrote:
THANKS for the kind words. I've had nothing but good experiences from customers here on the Herald, whether through the marketplace or on my website. The past 18 months have been VERY challenging in many respects and I appreciate all my customers (and future customers) as the music business and economy continue to recover!

Clay, as you know, there are still plenty of people who appreciate doing business with someone like you who is honest and believes in good customer service. Word-of-mouth may not reach as many people as commercial advertising but I believe it brings in “better” customers and that results in a better experience for everybody.

BTW, that Bach Strad sounds better every day!

Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: