• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Kudos to Centex Brass

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brad361
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:59 am    Post subject: Kudos to Centex Brass Reply with quote

I just had my first dealing with these folks in Austin, TX.

I dealt with Clay, he is VERY accommodating and courteous. If they have a horn you’re interested in, I would say you can be sure you will be treated fairly and well.

Brad
dr-pepp
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS for the kind words!

I'll take this opportunity to let anyone that might have been looking a a horn on our website that we'll be shipping out any purchases through next Friday (8/13) then we'll be closing up shop for a couple of weeks to escape the Texas heat.

The major migration pattern in August is from Texas to Colorado, but we are following the minor migration pattern from Texas to the mountains in New Mexico! We'll be back at the end of the month.
also administrator of Olds Central
www.olds-central.com
Brad361
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dr-pepp wrote:
THANKS for the kind words!

I'll take this opportunity to let anyone that might have been looking a a horn on our website that we'll be shipping out any purchases through next Friday (8/13) then we'll be closing up shop for a couple of weeks to escape the Texas heat.

The major migration pattern in August is from Texas to Colorado, but we are following the minor migration pattern from Texas to the mountains in New Mexico! We'll be back at the end of the month.

Sounds great, enjoy your trip!

Meanwhile I’ll just be sweating and doing bar gigs here in Houston….😜

Brad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: