• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Bach "Metal Into Magic"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HoosierBrass

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:17 pm    Post subject: Bach "Metal Into Magic" Reply with quote

Long shot here...I remember when Bach did a "Metal Into Magic ad campaign. I remember some magazine pages and some smaller stuff or something, but I am hoping to locate one of their "Metal Into Magic" signs. I remember them hanging in some of the music stores back in maybe the mid 90s or something? If anybody has any connections or something similar, please message me. Thanks!
Patrick Hasselbank

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Bach "Metal Into Magic" Reply with quote

HoosierBrass wrote:
Long shot here...I remember when Bach did a "Metal Into Magic ad campaign. I remember some magazine pages and some smaller stuff or something, but I am hoping to locate one of their "Metal Into Magic" signs. I remember them hanging in some of the music stores back in maybe the mid 90s or something? If anybody has any connections or something similar, please message me. Thanks!

If there is no answers from here you can ask guys from musescore- https://musescore.com/community I think they have some connections about that.
cheiden
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Bach "Metal Into Magic" Reply with quote

Patrick Hasselbank wrote:
HoosierBrass wrote:

If there is no answers from here you can ask guys from musescore- https://musescore.com/community I think they have some connections about that.

Patrick, is there a reason that every post you make has a reference to Musescore? Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of that site. But some of your posts have little to do with the topic before you find a way to mention Musescore. Just curious.
Bach 3C rim on 1.5C underpart
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: