• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

THE POWER PLAYER TRUMPET COURSE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trumpetjordy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:18 pm    Post subject: THE POWER PLAYER TRUMPET COURSE Reply with quote

Hi guys! I'm just going to leave the link here to my new upper register course. That way you can just read the description/ look at the pictures of the course for yourself and decide whether it might be something you'd be interested in. I'm a firm believer that this course is about to help a lot of players out there as it pertains to range, endurance, and power on the horn. It's based off of the techniques that have proven to work best for my students since 2015 (over 100 students now), and I only recently just finished the course after working on it, pretty much only it, for over a year now. I need a nap... ha ha! The goal was to put a new, BETTER online upper register course option out there than currently exists for players;) and to price it much more reasonably as well. So you can check it out here, let me know what you think! The course is on sale too btw- now through midnight on Cyber Monday.
https://www.learnleadtrumpet.com/product/the-power-player-trumpet-course/

Also, feel free guys to email me any questions, comments, concerns as I don't know how often I'll be checking back on this thread. Always happy to help new friends break through that double C sound barrier!
JHofftrumpeter@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: