• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Holding cursor above title to make the rest of it visible.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comments and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ecafdrib

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:17 am    Post subject: Holding cursor above title to make the rest of it visible. Reply with quote

Just a thought. I am not sure who is in charge of the programming for this site. I like the format and it is great.

I was wondering the following: When you read the titles for the forum topics there is only so much space. Many titles are short and easy to read. Some titles are too long to fit in the column 100%. Is there a way to make it so when you hold the cursor above a title, the rest of the title appears?

This way you can read the full title without having to click on it. Just a thought.

I love this forum anyways, keep rocking

~Arty
LittleRusty
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can contact the software team responsible at this link.

It is possible they have already added the feature in the sixteen years since this version was released.

Seriously, I believe the owner Todd is a musician IRL. I seem to remember something a while back that he was considering upgrading the software, but haven’t heard anything recently.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comments and Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: