• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

a new way to get there?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trumpetjordy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:56 pm    Post subject: a new way to get there? Reply with quote

Link

Hi guys!

I just wanted to let you know that I'll be debuting a brand new online trumpet course on the 13th of December coming up:) Evidently I've had a bit too much time on my hands during this covid era.. Anyway, my new course, the Power Player Trumpet Course will be available for you and your friends to take starting on Dec 13th. Pre-Orders available starting at midnight on Black Friday, Nov 26th if you'd like a discount. The course will be available only on my site~ learnleadtrumpet.com

That said, all of this probably means a great pile of nothing to you atm! (Ha ha) So let me tell you a little bit more about the course and what it actually is. Here's a little breakdown of what it is, what it contains, and what it can do for you. I'll also check back here in a couple of days to answer any questions or concerns. Here's what you'll get by taking the Power Player Trumpet Course~

#1 The Power Player Trumpet Course Video Lesson Series. 5 Hours of educational HD video content, broken-down into 13 digestible and chronological trumpet lessons for the modern trumpet player. This online trumpet course contains the best educational upper-register explanations and demonstrations on the internet today, and it contains a concise delivery of the most effective and learnable embouchure techniques employed by professional players from around the globe (The Ideal Embouchure). This online trumpet course is designed inherently to ensure that every player who takes it will expand his range in a significant way and become a consistently more powerful trumpet player across the board.

#2 My book- The Power Player PDF. This 88 page downloadable/ printable book comes with and goes alongside the video lesson series.

#3 All Trumpet Lessons with Me (Jordan) at 10% off. Every trumpet lesson or Lesson Pack you buy from the store will be automatically discounted by 10% for all-time.

To make a long story short guys- I'm only 30, but have always loved to play, teach, and learn more about our craft. I love the small details, and move at a fast pace you could say, (wife says I'm obsessed ha ha!)... I quit my day job a few years back and have been teaching trumpet lessons and playing professionally full time for a few years now to support my family of 5. I teach locally and to players everywhere through Skype. Players have seemed to appreciate the way I approach teaching the upper-register/ trumpet pedagogy. So when covid hit, I decided to pivot from the loss of gigging opportunities and put my time into making this course. At first the plan was just to refine and organize my lesson material/ techniques/ methods for my students and nothing more. But one thing quickly led to another and after some genuinely kind encouragement from a few students and trumpet friends, I was convinced to go all in and make it a comprehensive and in depth upper-register online trumpet course, and to make it available for every player out there who might be interested... And before you know it, a year later, it's done:)

So if this is something that interests you: then I'd like to invite you to take the Power Player Trumpet Course. I really hope you guys will like it. It should be a fun course/ good trumpet geek out as well. Just make a note or mark your calendar to go to this page of my site (below) on Dec 13 and I think you'll be glad you did! See you there!

o-iii-<0))) Jordan Hoffman

https://www.learnleadtrumpet.com/the-power-player-trumpet-course/
trumpetjordy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Course Update:

Link

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: