• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Reynolds Contempora Leonard Smith Trumpet on Ebay

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brassman19
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:18 am    Post subject: Reynolds Contempora Leonard Smith Trumpet on Ebay Reply with quote

Hi once more. For anybody interested in owning one of these horns, there is also on Ebay a pretty nice used vintage Contempora Leonard Smith Artist model trumpet up for auction now (it is not mine).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/155173385530?hash=item24210df53a:g:MJMAAOSw-85jK4pV

I used to own one of that model too (I recently traded it with someone for my 1947 Olds Super trumpet which is on its way to me now), and, although it wasn't the ideal horn for my embouchure and style of playing, it was nonetheless a VERY nice horn, with a very free, open blow and feel, a beautiful, full tone, and was made very, very well-- truly a high-end, and nice-looking professional horn. I highly recommend anyone thinking they might like to own a Contempora (especially the Leonard Smith Model) to get and try one out.

Larry
Brassman19
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just noticed the seller took down his Ebay post to this horn. Sorry about that.

I have looked at horns he has posted there for sale on his account before, and likely he (or she?) may have done so to revise the ad a bit, as it still had 3 days left on its bidding, and was doing well. Possibly he/she will put it back up again in a day or two, so you might keep checking his Ebay site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: