• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Fiocco Allegro, Tenaglia Aria, Krieger Allegro

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig Swartz
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:39 pm    Post subject: Fiocco Allegro, Tenaglia Aria, Krieger Allegro Reply with quote

Organist where I live in summer wants me to perform in her church Sunday. She's a pal, so why not? Her plan is for me to do about 7 things, including some Gerswin, Hovhaness Prayer of St Greg, 5 hymns, plus some other easy trumpet solos from the Bernie Fitzgerald collection. NBD? Wants to do the Fiocco Allegroand Aria (Tenaglia) and Allegro (Krieger). No problem, except all she has is the accompaniment book- no solo part. The tiny cue notes on the copied piano score in a big dark church are not good for my eyes, even with a decent stand light. I own all these myself but they're 550 miles south and Bemidji, MN, isn't exactly a place to find sheet music in 5 days. I've thought about making the 200 mile trip over to Poppler's in Grand Forks but not sure they'd have the solo book anyway.

If anyone out there would scan these trumpet parts I'd be eternally grateful. They're pretty much upper middle school tunes, so I'm hoping someone will have them in their files. Mine are individual sheets, not in the collection but are transcribed by Fitzgerald. I remember doing the Aria and Allegro on the same page for a Jr High contest when I was in 7th grade.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can be. All the best!

Craig
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Literature All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: