• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

OK I got the book.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Carmine Caruso
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Callet_rulz

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dad is going to get the book for me this week but in the meantime I borrowed my teacher's one (it looks like its been through WWI). I started the first exercise exactly like it said, play till no noise or forced, then quit, then come back after 10-15 min. I was wondering when to start playing the next exercise (3 i think)? Also how many times do you come back and play the first one?
Tim80
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Callet_rulz,
I am by no means qualified to give advice but if you check out the posts "Getting Started" and "Getting Started 2" it my help you. I sent them back top so they are easy to find. I added them to my "favorite" web pages for easy reference. You might want to do the same. I'm sure others more qualified than I can help you also. Charly, not trying to interfere in your territory but just thought I'd bring these posts to Callet_rulz attention. I hope you don't mind.

Tim

[ This Message was edited by: Tim80 on 2002-05-25 17:42 ]
Callet_rulz

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, I totally forgot about what Bill Adam told me the posts. Anyways int hise posts, it didn't specify if you should move on if you can't play all of the high notes. I would think that you would move on, considering I probably won't have those high F's and e's for a while.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Carmine Caruso All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: