• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

OBRASS NEW ELECTRONIC

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BADBOY-DON
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another Silent mute on the market????
The OBrass sounds great, except the big price?
Only thing that I wonder about....Is the extra weight...hangin' out at the end of the horn.
The Silent mute that I have....has a tendency to "back out and fall out (when you least expect it...also the darned wires all over the place to contend with...(at least this seems an advantage on thi new OBRASS THINGIE' CHECK IT OUT???

http://www.dillonmusic.com/mute_ebrass.html

ANYONE HAVE COMMENTS ABOUT THIS NEW GOODY?

[ This Message was edited by: BADBOY-DON on 2002-08-06 11:49 ]
yamahargs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you really want to give money away... give it to your favorite charity or church... DON'T waste it on this product! I had the opportunity to test it before it came to market here in the US... it's a dog! It has a lousy sound and really creates resistance in the horn... more than any practice mute i've used. Stay with the Silent Brass System. Anyway, that's my opinion..

cya
BADBOY-DON
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-08-06 14:15, yamahargs wrote:
If you really want to give money away... give it to your favorite charity or church... DON'T waste it on this product! I had the opportunity to test it before it came to market here in the US... it's a dog! It has a lousy sound and really creates resistance in the horn... more than any practice mute i've used. Stay with the Silent Brass System. Anyway, that's my opinion..

cya

THANKS...THAT IS WHAT JEROME CALLET TOLD ME ABOUT BOTH SILENT BRASS AND NOW THIS ONE!!! HE WORDS "SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY A GOOD "OUTDOOR SANI-CAN! if you are just trying to play quieter for your neigbors...but beware! THE LIVID NEIGBORS MAY STILL TIP THE DARN CAN OVER...DOOR DOWN..WITH THE BADBOY...STILL TRAPPED INSIDE WITH HIS AXE SHOVED INTO PLACES WHERE THE SUN REFUSES TO SHINE!!!
HOW'S THAT FOR A BAD BAD BAD VISUAL??/and all that jazz???.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Other Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: