• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Corners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Carmine Caruso
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tubbs831
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:12 am    Post subject: Corners Reply with quote

Sorry if this has been discussed already, but I'd be very grateful if someone could give me an asnwer to this.

When I am playing the second exercie, the seconds one, whenever I start to get up around the top of the staff my corners get real firm and tight, and I am wondering if this is a good thing, or does it mean that I am tightening up too much. Thanks

Adam
PH
Bill Adam/Carmine Caruso Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: Corners Reply with quote

tubbs831 wrote:
Sorry if this has been discussed already, but I'd be very grateful if someone could give me an asnwer to this.

When I am playing the second exercie, the seconds one, whenever I start to get up around the top of the staff my corners get real firm and tight, and I am wondering if this is a good thing, or does it mean that I am tightening up too much. Thanks

Adam

This doesn't mean anything. When you are doing CC exercises you should not think about anything except timing and steady blowing. Anything else is a distraction. Don't analyze. If what you are doing is better then the calisthenics will stabilize that. If what you are doing doesn't work then the calisthenics will help you to replace that approach with something else that does work.

Trust the exercises and let them work for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Carmine Caruso All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: