• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Embouchure Case Study

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Donald S. Reinhardt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wilktone
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In an earlier post here (Interesting (I think) Observation In Novice Players) I mentioned that I am currently working with a trumpet student who I believe should be playing with an upstream type embouchure, but who has been playing his whole life with a downstream embouchure.

In order to better describe this correction to interested parties, and in order to obtain some advice from the experts here, I have created a web site describing this correction over the past two weeks. As we progress I will post weekly updates to document the process this student trumpet player is going through. I think the results of the past two weeks, particularly this last week, are very interesting.

Please take a look at the following URL (and don't forget to follow the link to Week Two):

http://faculty.adams.edu/~dmwilken/embouchure_case_study.html

Comments? Questions? Concerns?

Thanks in advance for all advice to help me work with this student.

Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Donald S. Reinhardt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: