• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Yvonne's little sister Malin is from Sweden?

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Yvonne's little sister Malin is from Sweden? Reply with quote

Is this Yvonne's little sister?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=7790073

Last edited by Phoenix on Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Mikeytrpt
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh oh........................

Busted?

jcmacman
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Sweden.
john

Elvis Presley
Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Malin is from Sweden? Reply with quote

I do too!
Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how many posts Yvonne has logged today?
KevinPierce
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

owned.
retcnihps
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yvonne can you explain this. I thought your little sister Malin was a medical student at Harvard? But she lives in Sweden? Is she doing some kind of online degree through Haravrd?

"little sis"

Interests: Medicine
retcnihps
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a pic of "little sis"

floridantrumpeter
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see Yvonne's boss is in the message thing too on that site. His name (according to the posthandle) is "Ceaser?" I might've spelt it wrong, but his picture was on one of Yvonne's links she posted of her boss playing.

I don't know why Yvonne's boss would be on Malin's site?
retcnihps
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The plot thickens. Take a close look here

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27400835

Notice it reads : CUJAZZTRPT

"www.soundclick.com/cujazztrpt"

Male
29 years old
FLORIDA
United States

Last edited by retcnihps on Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
retcnihps
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would someone with a myspace account mind PMing Malin and asking her about her sister Yvonne

And then maybe PM caesar aka Yvonne and ask what is going on
retcnihps
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newest Registered user is Yvonne R. James

Our users have posted a total of 414994 articles
We have 9796 registered users
The newest registered user is Yvonne R. James
gio trumpeter
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like "Phoenix" is a person who registered under two usernames...

why would a person's first post would be to "solve" something about what we've been talking about for a while??
retcnihps
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the thread where Yvonne introduces her sister. And then shows a picture of her boss.

http://www.trumpetherald.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34800&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=580

The strange thing is her "boss" Caesar has a spot on Myspace.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27400835

He has a "friend" named Malin who Yvonne claims to be her sister studying medicine. But Malin lives in Sweden?????

When Yvonne's sister comes on her as "little sis" her profile reads medicine and her www goes to Harvard.

It gets better. Caesar is cujazztrpt. And if you look at all the posts Yvonne makes with pictures and right click on them. They come from a photobucket account ending in cujazztrpt.

I KNEW YVONNE WAS A MAN! Caesar please come on out now!!!

I rest my case!

floridantrumpeter wrote:
I see Yvonne's boss is in the message thing too on that site. His name (according to the posthandle) is "Ceaser?" I might've spelt it wrong, but his picture was on one of Yvonne's links she posted of her boss playing.

I don't know why Yvonne's boss would be on Malin's site?

Yvonne R. James

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contraversy at it best! It's me Yvonne,

As said before I had worked with Caesar a lot. He is the one that gives me gigs overseas since theres no gigs where im at. The cujazztrpt photobucket is his accout which he doesn't use anymore he is now using eugelineu or something close which is his wifes. And please do not talk about a person on his back, it's unfair. The guy is living quietly with his family. He raves about being a TH member buying and selling on the market place and urged myself to join also while we were overseas so I don't get bored. He is also a good player (in my opinon) with decent info to put out since he is experienced enough and there was even a time when he relied heavily on gigs to put food on the table. So it's not really nice to be talking bad about a middle class man working 2 jobs to support his family. He is also vey proud of the e-mails that he got from Mr.Manny Laureano praising his playing and also brags about receiving offers to be a studio musician which he turned down. While I do post some really crazy stuff I also posted some true to life info about trumpet and performance based on my experiences. The haters on the other hand seems to know little to nothing about music? They seem to have more time writing trash about other folks. Remember in life there will always be somebody better than you and the haters seems to be in denial of this. I tried to ignore this but writing trash about people that you don't know is just wrong. Didn't your parents ever teach you that? I do hope that you be a man of your words and actually "Rest your case".

Peace!

Yvonne R. James
jcmacman
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Yvonne, Caesar, cujazztrpt.

john

Elvis Presley

Last edited by jcmacman on Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
retcnihps
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh Hi Caesar aka cujazztrpt... Sorry I mean Yvonne. Hey why are you posting with a new username here?

Yvonne R. James wrote:
Contraversy at it best! It's me Yvonne,
As said before I had worked with Caesar a lot. He is the one that gives me gigs overseas since theres no gigs where im at.

Caesars myspace account says he lives in Jacksonville Florida. There are no gigs where you live in Jacksonville Florida Yvonne? So you take your trumpet across the word to find gigs? Who pays for the flights? And I thought your friends threw you a party in Malaysia. That picture of you and the "pretty" girls. How do you know so many people from Malaysia?

Quote:
The cujazztrpt photobucket is his accout which he doesn't use anymore he is now using eugelineu or something close which is his wifes.

Right an abandoned photobucket account Why don't you just start your own? Or is it that you are cujazztrpt?

Quote:
And please do not talk about a person on his back, it's unfair. The guy is living quietly with his family.

Living quietly? Has his family check out his MYSPACE account. And while there read "Caesars Blurbs"closely. Enjoys Merlot. Loves drinking. Wants to go the the UK for fish and chips. Sound familiar?

It looks like Caesar has alot of friends. Most of them are beautiful girls. Really suspicious. And I think if someone did alot of looking they would come up with all of the pictures that you have posted here on MYSPACE. FOR EXAMPLE your "sister" who goes to medical school at Harvard. "MALIN" She is one of Caesars friends on Mysapce. But Malin is from Sweden Woops

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=7790073

Quote:
I do post some really crazy stuff I also posted some true to life info about trumpet and performance based on my experiences.

Caesar this whole thing has been a lie. The sound clips were lifted. You took pictures off of MYSPACE. You are Yvonne. This is very sad man.

Quote:
I tried to ignore this but writing trash about people that you don't know is just wrong. Didn't your parents ever teach you that?

You must have a hard time sleeping at night Caesar

Yvonne R. James is CAESAR
Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gio trumpeter wrote:

why would a person's first post would be to "solve" something about what we've been talking about for a while??

I did just register yesterday. I saw the controversy here regarding Yvonne and thought I'd see if there were any other clues on the internet. A few minutes later doing a Google search on cujazztrpt I found Malin at myspace. It was really quite easy. A lot easier than learning to play the trumpet

I will be introducing myself outside this thread shortly.

- Randy
RBtrumpet08
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phoenix wrote:
gio trumpeter wrote:

I did just register yesterday. I saw the controversy here regarding Yvonne and thought I'd see if there were any other clues on the internet. A few minutes later doing a Google search on cujazztrpt I found Malin at myspace. It was really quite easy. A lot easier than learning to play the trumpet

I will be introducing myself outside this thread shortly.

- Randy

*sarcasm* hes a communist! shes a communist! you are all communists! ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! help!!!!! *sarcasm*

remind anyone of McCarthy?
nyc_lurker
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBtrumpet08 wrote:

*sarcasm* hes a communist! shes a communist! you are all communists! ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! help!!!!! *sarcasm*

remind anyone of McCarthy?

I hereby suggest that all posted images contain plugs for TH so we can tell whether they're authentic.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Reveille All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: