• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

how to close member account?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> trumpetherald.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amazingmoris
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: how to close member account? Reply with quote

How does a person close / cancel his member account?
Leaving an unused account open but abandoned would leave it at risk of being hijacked by someone else.
Dale Proctor
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Morris - don't leave the forum. I know you've had a run-in or two (so have I), but think about it a little before you bail. I know I've enjoyed your enthusiasm and most of your posts.

Anyway, hope you find that perfect 22B and the mouthpiece to go with it.

Dale
Moderators
TH Moderator Group

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not aware of any instances where an idle screen name has been hijacked, so the easiest thing to do if you don't want to participate is to stop participating. If that's not sufficient (and I do understand your concerns), please note that only the system administrator can cancel or close your account. The Moderators can ban you if you wish, which will prevent anyone from logging in with your screen name. Send us a PM if you want to do that.
amazingmoris
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moderators wrote:
... The Moderators can ban you if you wish, which will prevent anyone from logging in with your screen name. Send us a PM if you want to do that.

Please do so.
Also please ban the "amazingmorris" alternate spelling to my "amazingmoris" (the latter originated as a typo that could never be corrected once it was entered as a username).

[The last time I tried to PM a moderator was when he told me I should do something, I responded to the moderator's PM telling him I didn't know how to do that something, and he never got back to me telling me how to do it, so I have no idea if such PM's from me to a moderator are getting through]
bilboinsa
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodbye, Morris.

Schilke B2;
Kanstul 1525;
1927 Conn 22B
1970 B&H Regent
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit...it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort."
http://www.myspace.com/schilkeb2
Member: http://xeml.buglesacrossamerica.org/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> trumpetherald.com All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: