• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Woman who tried to kill Ford freed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trumpeter585
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Woman who tried to kill Ford freed Reply with quote

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071231/ap_on_re_us/assailant_released
Tom LeCompte
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Isn't she like 100?
KingSilverSonic
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dr. Phil would say, "How'd that work out for ya?"

Lawler C7
Burbank Benge C
Calicchio 1s/2
King Symphony 20 DB and Silver Sonic Cornet
Lawler flugelhorn
Member: Bugles Across America
Strad "07"
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe she is now 77. You know if I was that old and had been in jail for that long...you might as well just keep me in there.

Bach 37 with Blackburn 19-348 leadpipe
Bach CL 239/25H
Rudy Mück Citation
Schilke E3L
LeeC
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conspiracy buffs:

Sara Jane Moore and Lynette "Squeaky" Fromm made attempts on President Ford's life within seventeen days of each other in Sept. 1975.

Anything odd about that? I mean other than the concept of two whackos getting close enough to the prez while holding a loaded gun within three weeks of each other?

Well consider that the President (Gerald Ford) was on the Warren Commission. A much discredited report that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. On or around the time of the assassination attempts there was a House committee looking into a review of the Kennedy assassination.

OK Who would have become president if Ford had died in office? Answer: Nelson Rockefeller. Kind of a familiar name no?

OK and who was appointed head of the CIA within weeks of the Ford Assassination attempts?

Answer: Same person as who would have inherited the job of president if David Hinckley had actually been successful at killing another president.

Oh and what two other former president's are on record as being in Dallas, TX (besides the one who got shot) on Nov. 22, 1963???

Lastly: Review the frames of the Zapruder film of Kennedy's murder. Watch how even in slow motion the people either are moving way too fast of not at all. This is particularly noticeable in the limo drivers movements as well as Big John Connolly.

Only Jackie Kenedy appears to be moving in a normal rate of speed.

Now while watching the film look at how none of the people on the front side of the curb are moving. Neither waving, cheering etc.

Then not the woman on the far side of the Limo in the grass. In real life she was five ft. tall.

She appears six ft. six on the tape.

What happened was the Zapruder film was altered. The grassy area across the street enlarged so as to avoid the detection of a pick up truck on the far street,

Many witnesses reported the Prez's limo coming to s dead stop until the fatal shot. However in the Zapruder film none of this is present.

Zapruder film: Biggest hoax of the 20th Century.

Sara Jane Moore was interviewed by the FBI the day BEFORE her assassination attempt by the FBI. They removed her .38 caliber revolver from her possession as well as over 130 rounds of ammo. That's a lot of cartridges. How many women you know keep over a HUNDRED rounds of .38 caliber around the house?

OK so why was she set free right after? Wouldn't this reflect really badly on the Feds? Why not at least put her under house arrest? Instead she goes out and buys ANOTHER gun the same day as shooting at Ford.

Fortunately for President Ford the sight was off on her new gun.

Was the FBI interview a legitimate investigation or a ruse to provide cover?

It is really really hard to get that close to a sitting president folks.

Something is going here.
KingSilverSonic
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have vacillated back and forth on the Kennedy assassination from Oswald was a genius and working for the government and was set up, to Oswald was an idiot and acted alone, to there were other assassins who just happened to be in the grassy knoll area, and likely in the drain gutter at the same time Oswald was in the book depository. But, they in no way were coordinated with each other - one of my theories. The really big deal that no one can argue about is that the government "lost" President Kennedy's brain. Here is the most important organ that would definitively tell whether there were shots from the front and the government manages to "loose" a brain. One almost has to conclude that this was deliberate.

Lawler C7
Burbank Benge C
Calicchio 1s/2
Lawler flugelhorn
tom turner
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeC wrote:
Conspiracy buffs:

. . .

Sara Jane Moore was interviewed by the FBI the day BEFORE her assassination attempt by the FBI. They removed her .38 caliber revolver from her possession as well as over 130 rounds of ammo. That's a lot of cartridges. How many women you know keep over a HUNDRED rounds of .38 caliber around the house?

Hi,

As an avid handgunner and hunter, I have hundreds, and sometimes over a thousand bullets around . . . and in various calibers too! Most bullets are packed 100 or 500 to a box. We shooters buy 'em in bulk.

As a matter of fact, I need to either load some .45 ammo tonight . . . or get off my azzz and drive to Wally World to pick up a couple of hundred to shoot this weekend!

Yep, I also have several pounds of gunpowder, in several burning speeds (different calibers "like" different types of power), currently on my loading bench.

And thousands of primers . . . PLUS close to ten thousand brass cartridges for reloading (you can reuse them many times), plus a reloading press and die sets for various calibers (9mm, 38 spl., 357, .44 spl., 44 mag., 45ACP, 45AR, 30-06, and 270.

I"m neither a revolutionary, nor a nut, nor a troublemaker . . . just a guy who loves shooting sports and, when shooting lots of handgun matches, one learns to load their own competition and practice ammo to save 85% of the costs of buying new ammo.

Right now I'm quite low on loaded rounds . . . and have gotten quite lazy at keeping up. It takes hours to load up 500-1,000 rounds . . . and in some matches you'll burn through 250-500 rounds. Also, you'll practice at least triple that amount preparing for a match.

Lee, shooting sports is a lot like trumpet . . . to master either requires lots of practice and skill.

I wouldn't think it excessive for ANYONE who shoots to have hundreds of rounds of ammo in their possession at any given time . . . anyone whose hobby is shooting guns that is.

I've also held a Georgia Concealed Carry License for many, many years here in Georgia.

To the cops . . . we're the "good guys" too . . . for us license holders are squeaky clean, as certified by a full FBI background check and submission of full hand + full finger prints)!

I call it my "I Am Not A Felon" card. Cops are generally quite relieved when they see one.

BTW, I wouldn't place much stock in any "conspiracy" theories in this case either. She served her time . . . she lost her entire productive adult life. Today, the man she shot at is long dead. She's paid dearly for her youthful mistake . . . Hopefully she'll be able to spend the very last years of her life in freedom and peace . . . and be able to die in peace. too

T.
LeeC
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom turner wrote:
LeeC wrote:
Conspiracy buffs:

. . .

Hi,

BTW, I wouldn't place much stock in any "conspiracy" theories in this case either. She served her time . . . she lost her entire productive adult life. Today, the man she shot at is long dead. She's paid dearly for her youthful mistake . . . Hopefully she'll be able to spend the very last years of her life in freedom and peace . . . and be able to die in peace. too

T.

It's suspicious that she gets an interview the very day before. Nothing odd about a whacko disliking someone enough to shoot them. However it is strange that she gets a free pass from the Feds. So the interview could have been made purely as an opportunistic ruse to throw suspicion on the nut case. Sure, we KNOW she was all weirded out, but that was the personality trait that would make her the perfect tool in a plot.

Moore was either on the "B" list or the "C" "Charlie" list (FBI threat level categories) and that was why she was interviewed the day before. The "A" list are known terrorists and would have been hauled off to jail before the interview began. That leavse the "B'"s and the "C"'s

The "B's" are a person who has expressed support for hostility or violence to an elected leader. Or maybe they go to the wrong meetings too. No direct threat as that would become an "A" lister.

The "C's are people who write letters to the leaders but use agressive words. Or maybe just use too may exclamation points.

So the mere faxt that Sara Jane Moore AND Lynette Fromm were granted close enough accesss to Ford is similar to the Secret Service doing a Standown in Dallas and not sitting as human shields behind the Prez in his Limo.

And TWO ASSASSINATION attempts on Ford within 17 days? You can't get a response letter from the White House in that time!!

So it would seem obvious that Moore and Fromm were granted access to whack the prez. Either to kill him or send a "message" about who was really in charge. Ford apparently "got it" and behaved afterwards. After the shots at him in Sept. 1975 there was no more CIA cooperation into the Committee On Presidential Assassinations.

Remember: Gerald Ford was on the Warren Commission (looking into the assassination of President Kennedy). He knew a LOT more than people give him credit for.

Now watch the Zapruder film frame by frame in slow motion.

Do it!

A whole bunch of crap missing. The bystanders are not waving but stiff as statutes. And the Limo does not come to a complete stop as indicated by dozens of on the scene eyewitnesses.

The driver and John Connolly move at the speed of light even in slow motion when played back in slow motion frame by frame.

An altered work of fiction.
tom turner
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever!

I've looked at the Zapruder film several times through the years.

My take on the event?

I really don't care what happened that day in Dallas. It's been almost 45 years and it really doesn't matter today.

As they say . . . "It's History!"

Then again . . . I saw Clint Eastwood in a movie on TV last night, lamenting as an actor in the movie that he could have taken the bullet for JFK!

I didn't see him in the Zapruder film either. However, as stiff as he acts . . . maybe he was!
LeeC
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom turner wrote:
Whatever!

I've looked at the Zapruder film several times through the years.

My take on the event?

I really don't care what happened that day in Dallas. It's been almost 45 years and it really doesn't matter today.

As they say . . . "It's History!"

Then again . . . I saw Clint Eastwood in a movie on TV last night, lamenting as an actor in the movie that he could have taken the bullet for JFK!

I didn't see him in the Zapruder film either. However, as stiff as he acts . . . maybe he was!

Well many people feel that way.

However keep in mind that a certain famous magazine publisher KNEW who killed his father in Dallas. Was about to spill the beans and his plane goes down in perfect weather over the Atlantic...

How do we know who the killer was?

Because the young magazine publisher posted the killer's name in bold type on the very front cover of his popular periodical.

You think he named his magazine after the country's first president? I don't think so...

I actually fugured that one out by myself. Ditto the Sara Jane Moore/Ford "message" connection. Good job Lee!

Perfect weather June 16, 1999. Experienced pilot with eight miles visibility. 2500 ft elevation, plane in perfect running order, ready for final descent and yet takes a nose dive direct into the sea at 200 MPH???

White washed reporting. Get the real news. Petty Officer Todd Bergen reports receiving call from plane at 9:39 pm June 16, 1999 to land at Martha's Vineyard but later gets his report yanked.

Pentagon takes over search and rescue. Highly unusual. This is an FAA and Coast Guard job. The brass blames "bad pilot" but that was B/S. The dead man's flight instructors categorically disagree. All say the young publisher was a very careful pilot and could have even landed the plane blind in fog.
tom turner
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeC wrote:

You think he named his magazine after the country's first president? I don't think so...

I actually fugured that one out by myself. Ditto the Sara Jane Moore/Ford "message" connection. Good job Lee!

Perfect weather June 16, 1999. Experienced pilot with eight miles visibility. 2500 ft elevation, plane in perfect running order, ready for final descent and yet takes a nose dive direct into the sea at 200 MPH???

White washed reporting. Get the real news. Petty Officer Todd Bergen reports receiving call from plane at 9:39 pm June 16, 1999 to land at Martha's Vineyard but later gets his report yanked.

Pentagon takes over search and rescue. Highly unusual. This is an FAA and Coast Guard job. The brass blames "bad pilot" but that was B/S. The dead man's flight instructors categorically disagree. All say the young publisher was a very careful pilot and could have even landed the plane blind in fog.

Lee,

Be VERY, VERY CAREFULL! I read last night in the National Inquirer that they were looking for you now . . . worried that you are going to expose the REAL killer.

You might want to voluntarily check into some obscure insane assylum, under a ficticious name, so they can't find you.

I'm worried about ya buddy!

T.
KingSilverSonic
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are referring to JFK, Jr. you need to also consider that it was night, he was over the ocean and lost his horizon. He was not instrument rated and simply lost control of the aircraft. Sure, he should have let the autopilot fly the plane to its destination, but that is Monday morning quarterbacking. Too bad for this crash and the deaths that were due to pilot error.

Lawler C7
Burbank Benge C
Calicchio 1s/2
Lawler flugelhorn
LeeC
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingSilverSonic wrote:
If you are referring to JFK, Jr. you need to also consider that it was night, he was over the ocean and lost his horizon. He was not instrument rated and simply lost control of the aircraft. Sure, he should have let the autopilot fly the plane to its destination, but that is Monday morning quarterbacking. Too bad for this crash and the deaths that were due to pilot error.

Nah. That was the Pentagon report. The FAA repost indicated differently. The sky was very clear at eight miles visibility. No friggin way he loses sight.

JFK Jrs ability as a pilot actually qualified him as a flight INSTRUCTOR. He was very very careful behind the stick. Wrote detailed reports and followed the rules to the T.

He had passed his instrument only in flight test and merely needed a few more hours with a flight instructor to receive his certificate.

So the Pentagon report was all BULLCRAP.

And why was the DOD handling the crash anyway? Wasn't their business. Junior was NOT an elected leader nor member of any administrative government body. Thus as a normal civilian the Pentagon had no business in the "rescue".

Unless they had something to cover up.

I'm not at my own compter thus I don't have the link. However a search of "Todd Bergen Petty Officer JFK jr" ought to turn up his claim of everything working perfectly shortly before the nose dive at 9:39 pm, June 16, 1999.

Once DOD got in charge they searched hundreds of miles away for twelve plus hours. What the hell for?

Well answer THAT question my friend and you will be a wiser person.

Father and son both killed in a conspiracy. The cards are all dealt face up. Ain't much of a secret. Pretty sloppy work if you asjk me.

The Standown of Secret Service agents at the prez's limo in Dallas? Never done.

An expert pilot going into a power dive?

The Pentagon lying their tails off and sending rescue planes in 200 mile circles while debris is floating onshore of the Kennedy compound in Martha's Vineyard???

Flight plan removed from Junior's bag where he always kept it?

Only three of four seats found from the wreckage?

Fuel valve selector found in the "Off" position???

The only other case of a fuel selector valve being in the "Off" position was on Flight 800 the jumbo jet. Now that was an odd crash too. Planes full of fuel do not ignite from sparks. Not enough oxygen in the main tank.
KingSilverSonic
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be a flight instructor you have to have a Commercial Pilot License, undergo flight instructor instruction, and then a flight instructor check ride. JFK, Jr. was a Private Pilot. If you don't have a horizon to orient yourself it doesn't matter if there is 20 miles visiblility. Flying over open ocean at night without an instrument rating is very risky. JFK, Jr. had taken instrument ground school in Florida and had passed his written. He did not have his required flight time and had not taken his check ride. You are certainly welcome to conclude what you wish. My view is he got disoriented because he did not have a horizon and spun the aircraft.

BTW - John Denver was a very experienced pilot and was type rated in a Lear, I believe. He ran out of gas over the ocean and killed himself. Just because one is an experienced pilot doesn't make one immune from major accidents. Just ask Steve Fossett.

Lawler C7
Burbank Benge C
Calicchio 1s/2
Lawler flugelhorn
LeeC
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingSilverSonic wrote:
To be a flight instructor you have to have a Commercial Pilot License, undergo flight instructor instruction, and then a flight instructor check ride. JFK, Jr. was a Private Pilot. If you don't have a horizon to orient yourself it doesn't matter if there is 20 miles visiblility. Flying over open ocean at night without an instrument rating is very risky. JFK, Jr. had taken instrument ground school in Florida and had passed his written. He did not have his required flight time and had not taken his check ride. You are certainly welcome to conclude what you wish. My view is he got disoriented because he did not have a horizon and spun the aircraft.

BTW - John Denver was a very experienced pilot and was type rated in a Lear, I believe. He ran out of gas over the ocean and killed himself. Just because one is an experienced pilot doesn't make one immune from major accidents. Just ask Steve Fossett.

From what I've read of the truth JFK Jr was very close to the threshold of that. At least in the competence level his former instructors would concur that he was highly trained, and cautious to the extreme.

Regardless do yourself one favor:

Find out what the weather was like off of martha's Vineyard the evening of June 16, 1999. Eight miles seems like smooth sailing.

Then research all the false statements coming out of DOD.

First look for Petty Officer Todd Bergen's communication. 2500 ft. elevation, clear skies? His statement was removed from the record because of complicity of the conspirators but exists on youtube and elsewhere.

He could have shut off the engine and glided in to a landing.

Cause of the crash?

Foul play.

Just look at the simple simple basics. Forget the BIG LIE painted by thhose in the shadoes.
KingSilverSonic
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough. It never hurts to investigate.

Lawler C7
Burbank Benge C
Calicchio 1s/2
Lawler flugelhorn
LeeC
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingSilverSonic wrote:

Thanks. You're helping yourself and others by passing the news on.

I hate being away from my computer as I have no access to my regular links. however just off the top of my head here are some facts that ought to make your blood curdle:

The Pentagon's "search" for JFK jr's plane was way off course. We know for the record that Kennedy talked with Coast Guard Petty officer Todd Bergen at 9:39 pm June 16, 1999. They concurred he could land at the airstrip at Martha's Vineyard which was only minutes away. OK now this is a definitive, documented recording I've heard with my own ears. This conclusively proves that JFK jr's plane was very close to Martha's Vineyard. there can be no doubt about this. None.

Ten seconds later the FAA recorded his plane plunging into the sea at 200 MPH.

OK so that makes the crash sight not far from the Martha's Vineyard beach. In fact debris from the plane floated onto the Kennedy compound days later. Sure glad his mom wasn't around to see it. you don't want to outlive youir kids.

So WHY THE HELL DOES THE PENTAGON SEARCH THE WHOLE FRIGGIN LONG ISLAND SOUND 150 MILES TO THE WEST????

And why did they wait so long before starting a search?

Some theories say that a "Manchurian candidate" was at the stick of jr's plane. A flight instructor who had been brainwashed. The reason for there being no flight report found which would have put another person in the cockpit. And the reason the the fuel selector valve found in off position after the aircraft parts were discovered at the bottom of the sea.

This would also give reason to the missing fourth seat. Everything else was recovered EXCEPT the flight plan and the fourth seat.

Sound far fetched?

Well that's what i thought too. Except that there is no explanation for the Pentagon including a search area 150 miles to the west. Nor the fuel selector valve being found inn tho "Off" position or the missing flight log and fourth seat.

In fact there is no reason why the Pentagon would even be involved in the search. that's the Coast guard and FAA's job. So I believe anyway. Or why the search and rescue attempt was delayed so long.

Unless.

Well this is where it gets really ugly folks.

Unless someone or some group does not want the flight plan and fourth seat found.

OK now what was the family of the deceased doing the very next day after the tragic crash?

A marriage at the family compound. The whole group of Kennedy clan out. Every single one of them from all over the world.

OK now if a "bad guy" or guys wanted to "Send a message" (such as the one Sara Jane Moore and Lynette "Squeaky" Fromm were the deliverers) like President Ford received in Sept., 1975 what would be the best day to do it?

Right in front of the whole family.

Are there people THAT friggin evil in this world?

The Twentieth century was a bloodbath. Ditto the 19th. They just didn't have the "toys" to deliver mass murder so easily. In fact the extermination of the Native Americans in the 19th century included a percentage of Indians killed higher even than when Hitler killed the Jews. Not in sheer numbers but in percentage.

The families and companies that received the booty from those massacres still exist. You would recognize the names but due to certain forum rules i can't list them.

But they are out there and yes they ARE that evil.

Conclusion? Flight 800 and JFK Jr's planes are the only two crashed planes every found with the fuel selector valve placed in the off position.

A "Manchurian Candidate" in both cases.

Ditto poor Jerry Ford with Sara jane Moore and Lynette Fromm. Those women were probably unwitting Manchurian candidates. People who would have shot the prez regardless. Without any brainwashing or hypnotism. However they were GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY.

Now THAT is a conspiracy my friends.

No one gets that close to a prez. Not even to take a picture.

Since 1975 brainwashing has become more refined. Prior to modern days about the only use of a Manchurain candidate was as a Fall Guy for a hit.

But they "improved" their techniques. like Mark david chapman and later david hinckley
LeeC
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingSilverSonic wrote:

As if my other post wasn't long enough.

A copy of the NTSB report allegedly contains the "smoking gun" fuel selector valve turned to off. Same as flight 800.

If so?

makes the matter a conspiracy to commit murder.

Check your p/m's tomorrow for a half decent web site address. i didn't have my regular link which is much better.

If flight 800 and JFK jrs were result of manchurian candidates it makes sense when applied to other planes doing off things a couple years later.
LeeC
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(bumps thread)

Richard,

Check your private messages.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: