• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

***PIRACY!***

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scarface
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the cleaner wrote:

It was for the team. Right?

Jack (not my real name, I have a business you know, think about it)

Bb Bundy (signed)

(I gotta know one thing...was he wearin his Phantom of the Oprymask? And, when can we expect the next installment? You can't give us a pilot like that and cancel the series! )
Nespy
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess this confirms it...it's either everybody else on the planet or it's me. First, the Americal Idol judges are saying great job to "singers" that really sucked. Now, you guys are saying that post was funny?

Up is Down, White is Black! Come, sweet Armageddon!
MikeyMike
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nespy wrote:
Well, I guess this confirms it...it's either everybody else on the planet or it's me. First, the Americal Idol judges are saying great job to "singers" that really sucked. Now, you guys are saying that post was funny?

Up is Down, White is Black! Come, sweet Armageddon!

Funny? In a Hunter Thompson kind of way. Hence the "peyote" wisecrack.

Armageddon? LOL It was last week and the A-list was short. REALLY short.
aceswildtru
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trpt.hick wrote:
That's got to be the funniest thing I have ever read!

You don't mean to tell me that you actually readthat entire post, did you Mr. Hickman? lol

-Travis

Nothing special: Bach 3C + Bach Strad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
trpt.hick
Rafael Méndez Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I did. I'm a sucker for run-on sentences.
tptfrbrains
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is unbelievable. Gabriel Garcia Marquez takes the time and makes the effort to anonymously post an excerpt from his newest novel here, and Hickman's a sucker for "run-on sentences".
Stream of consciousness, man. This is LITERATURE.

Wait 'till the cleaner writes a method book, Dave - he'll clean your clock.

r.
trpt.hick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleaner in my new hero. Man, that guy has an imagination! Only thing is that he forgot to mention that George's hat was a present from John Wayne. Now that would be a big ebay item!!!
oj
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing is the Catcher in the Rye, but watch what happens when a Tijuana Taxi enters the stage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZspB32UuA

Ole
MikeyMike
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oj wrote:
One thing is the Catcher in the Rye, but watch what happens when a Tijuana Taxi enters the stage:

Ole

Glad it's still on youtube. Perhaps someone other than George put it there, so he can't remove it himself.

Sort of like karaoke trumpet.

Kind of reminds me of this news story from a couple of years ago..

"In the Philippine city of San Mateo, a patron at a karaoke bar was shot dead for singing out of tune, The Philippine Star reported.

29-year-old Romy Baligula was halfway through his song when security guard Robilito Ortega, 43, yelled that he was off-key.

Baligula ignored his comments and continued singing, upon which Ortega pulled out a .38 caliber pistol and shot the singer in the chest. "

Ouch.
MikeyMike
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trpt.hick wrote:
Cleaner in my new hero. Man, that guy has an imagination! Only thing is that he forgot to mention that George's hat was a present from John Wayne. Now that would be a big ebay item!!!

And nothing about George playing the wedding when Elvis married Princess Di aboard that UFO a couple of years ago.
JetJaguar
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oj wrote:

Ole

Heck, that's nothin! Dig this, you crazy kids!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WITQHsLqSAw&NR=1
1938 Martin Handcraft Imperial #2 bore, 38 bell
Connstellation 7B-N mouthpiece

I'm looking for a Connstellation 5C-N or 5B-N mouthpiece

www.jazzscales.org

The Coady Strengthening Exercises: http://coady.coolwarm.com
the cleaner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well George sent a couple of his goons over to my trailer last night, they both had on Wayne Newton masks but I knew who they were.
Something about a message from the boss but their voices were all buzzy from the masks. It scared me and it scared my fish too and I could tell that they knew they were scaring my fish because I have a sense about things like that, because I studied psychology, and they were so giddy with self importance and getting into the creepiness of it, and they sprayed silly string all over my yard and that really spooked me. I’m cold and shivering but it’s real hot here, because George can mess with your mind in ways that I don’t understand, and I think that’s what happened to Barbara, and I know that’s what happened to his mom who we visited once in the joint but I don’t think it was his mom cuz she looked like a man, and that was another scary time with George because of what he tried to take through the metal detector, and everything got very complicated that day and they were very rough with George but he didn’t care he even seemed to like it but that’s another long story.

Bb Bundy (signed)
trpt.hick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the teenage boy in the AZ Opry vid is a much better showman that George. Man, that kid can dance!
Derek Reaban
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m enjoying this thread as much as the clown thread from last year. Man, it’s like a soap opera that you just have to see what happens next!
MikeyMike
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trpt.hick wrote:
I think the teenage boy in the AZ Opry vid is a much better showman that George. Man, that kid can dance!

George showed him the same moves he taught Michael Jackson when he was the choreographer on "Beat It."
KRossum
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, I love the internet...

onward!
-Kelly
scarface
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeyMike wrote:
George showed him the same moves he taught Michael Jackson when he was the choreographer on "Beat It."

Totly Ohsome...(00.48 )
MikeyMike
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scarface wrote:
MikeyMike wrote:

Totly Ohsome...(00.48 )

Arrggh... I fergot that "Starving in Japan" line in the song. Doubly funny.

Ye'll be makin' Capt. Seafood's honorary All-Party Team.. ARRGGHHH...

Speaking of Japan.... The crew gets all choked up and homesick when we play this one...

http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/DP/2007/12/361_02_Toru_and_Kojima_-_Surfer_Girl.mp3

Farewell to ye all and as I be tellin' the crew, "People are sober in China. Finish yer grog, mateys."

Capt. Seafood
bilboinsa
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the cleaner wrote:
Well George sent a couple of his goons over to my trailer last night, they both had on Wayne Newton masks but I knew who they were.
Something about a message from the boss but their voices were all buzzy from the masks. It scared me and it scared my fish too and I could tell that they knew they were scaring my fish because I have a sense about things like that, because I studied psychology, and they were so giddy with self importance and getting into the creepiness of it, and they sprayed silly string all over my yard and that really spooked me. I’m cold and shivering but it’s real hot here, because George can mess with your mind in ways that I don’t understand, and I think that’s what happened to Barbara, and I know that’s what happened to his mom who we visited once in the joint but I don’t think it was his mom cuz she looked like a man, and that was another scary time with George because of what he tried to take through the metal detector, and everything got very complicated that day and they were very rough with George but he didn’t care he even seemed to like it but that’s another long story.

Bb Bundy (signed)

You and LeeC have never ever appeared at the same time in this thread........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Schilke B2;
Kanstul 1525;
1927 Conn 22B
1970 B&H Regent
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit...it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort."
http://www.myspace.com/schilkeb2
Member: http://xeml.buglesacrossamerica.org/
tptfrbrains
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bilboinsa wrote:
the cleaner wrote:

Bb Bundy (signed)

You and LeeC have never ever appeared at the same time in this thread........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Although they might one day be hiding out on the kitchen floor together dodging bullets from the same conspiracy theory killers or button-men from big-oil magnates, the cleaner has literary tendencies that go far and above LeeC's Mickey Spillane accounts.
Two people.
Last time I counted, four embouchures, though...

r.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Recordings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: