• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Watch out for jonestrombone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Treblehorn
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:32 am    Post subject: Watch out for jonestrombone Reply with quote

Can't put negative buyer feedback on the Bay anymore, but be careful with jonestrombone. Stiffed me on a horn and didn't answer any emails. Could be a hijacked account, who knows.

I'm not out anything but the time and increased hassle of 2nd chance offers, relisting etc.

Whole buncha brass. Big, small, short, long, coiled and straight. Someday I'll be able to play them.
bigdanv
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a huge pet peeve of mine. A while back I sold a mouthpiece on ebay and never received payment. I contacted the buyer numerous times with no response. But since I couldn't leave negative feedback as a seller, all I could do was report it to ebay, and I doubt the buyer will face any consequences. A much better system would be to make it so the seller must be the first to leave feedback. That way, buyers get fair feedback without having to worry about what happens if they leave negative feedback.
VetPsychWars
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the contrary, a non-paying bidder can be cut off and delisted in a heartbeat.

I don't know whether the new system is better or worse, but non-paying bidders do face consequences.

Tom
GR65M, GR65 Cor #1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Reveille All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: