Cronkhite Super Triple
|Placed: Apr. 20 '19: 9:29 am Views: 464 |
|Share this item|
|Item photos - click to enlarge|
Glenn Cronkhite Super Triple. 350.00
PERFECT, like new condition, purchased new December of 2018, used literally twice. Selling because I simply don’t use it, this gig bag is far too nice to go unused. Comfortably holds three Bbs, or one Bb, flugel and lots of room for mutes, etc. British tan leather, beautifully made.
* An inch of high-density foam surrounds your trumpet, and is also found between the trumpets.
* The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
* This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
* Huge #8 YKK main zippers.
* Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
* The finest metal and delrin hardware.
* Trumpet, flugelhorn, piccolo or mutes (large flugels fit in a trumpet spot).
* Two internal storage pouches included for mouthpieces, valve oil, etc.
* One zippered side pocket for convenient storage, another open side pocket for music.
* One 2 inch wide shoulder strap.
* This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
* It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
* At 4 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
* We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from smooth black, pebbled black, a deep chocolate brown, cinnamon, or a stylish British Tan.
* Our 1000D Cordura choices include Black, Brown, Burgundy, Red, Dark Blue, Forest Green, Grey, and Tan.
* Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. It’s abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
Sells new for 612.00, with a wait. Buy this as-new bag now for 350.00, buyer pays 30.00 shipping.Paypal, Continental US only, no international shipping please.
Interested buyers email with questions or for more pics, thanks.
Item price: $350.00
|Username: Brad361||[view all ads from Brad361]|
|View registry entry for Brad361||View forum posts by Brad361|
|Member of TH since: Sunday, December 16, 2007: 9:34 am|
Last visit: Sunday, May 19, 2019: 12:45 pm
|Anti-fraud notice: you can and should check the links above to this user's forum posts, registry entry, and site join date to aid you in judging the credibility of this offer.|
Notice: scammers have been known to frequent this site at times. TrumpetHerald.com recommends the use of an escrow service such as escrow.com for safe internet transactions.
Please read this notice.