• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

need some advice here!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfcm52788

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i recently came across an olds ambassador trumpet , the serial number is 412895 i dont know much about brands but im wondering what is the quality of an olds trumpet, how much is one like this is worth? also if i want to get this trumpet and case looking like new where should i go ? how much will it cost? also is it possible for some like me(who has been playing for two years ) to catch up to someone who has been playing for 5 yrs. quickly? practicing hard of coarse
plp
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course it is possible for you to catch up to or excede anyone, if you have the dedication, time, and correct instruction. This is true of all of us. As to the Olds Ambassador, they are great horns, very solidly constructed and a favorite of many people on this site. I have one that I really like as far as playability, although I don't play it much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: