TrumpetHerald.com User Agreement
This agreement governs all activities on this web site. By visiting or making use of the services of this site, you consent to the stipulations of the text which follows.
Communications with Third Parties Through TrumpetHerald.com
Your dealings or communications through TrumpetHerald.com with any party other than TrumpetHerald.com are solely between you and that third party. For example, certain areas of TrumpetHerald.com may allow you to conduct transactions or purchase goods or services. In most cases, these transactions will be conducted by third-party advertisers and vendors. You expressly agree that under no circumstances will TrumpetHerald.com be liable for any goods, services, resources or content available through such third party dealings or communications, or for any harm related thereto. Please review carefully that third party's policies and practices and make sure you are comfortable with those policies and practices before you engage in any transaction. Any complaints, concerns or questions you may have relating to materials provided by third parties should be forwarded directly to the third party.
Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers, that serve as that computer's "Internet Protocol" or "IP" address. When a visitor requests a page from this web site, our web servers automatically record that visitor's domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address of the computer from which you have accessed our site. We use this information to examine our traffic in aggregate, but, in general, do not collect and evaluate this information for individuals. Our web servers do not record e-mail addresses of visitors except in such cases where the user has provided them in order to utilize the services of the site.
You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies, or allow your browser to show you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our site and other web sites will be diminished and some features will not work as intended.
We sometimes use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our site and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze site usage, as well as to offer you products, programs, or services.
TrumpetHerald.com will only disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on TrumpetHerald.com
- Protect and defend the rights or property of TrumpetHerald.com, or visitors to TrumpetHerald.com
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, this agreement, or the rights of third parties
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities
TrumpetHerald.com uses reasonable and thorough precautions to keep the information disclosed to us secure, however, we are not responsible for any breach of security on this server which compromises user's information. TrumpetHerald.com also links to a wide variety of other sites and contains advertisements of third parties and are not responsible for their respective privacy policies or how they treat information about their visitors. TrumpetHerald.com reserves the right to transfer user information in connection with the sale of all or part of TrumpetHerald.com's assets.
TrumpetHerald.com and children
TrumpetHerald.com is not oriented towards children. Persons age 13 or younger are not allowed to create accounts in the Registry or Forum, and are not permitted to post advertisements in the Marketplace.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally-identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen, we will delete such information from our records.
Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen, we also do not knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
We do not knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information.
Interactive Site Areas
Several areas of TrumpetHerald.com allow for posting of information by individuals bearing no relationship to TrumpetHerald.com. While checks on these areas are regularly made, you expressly agree that TrumpetHerald.com bears no responsibility for information not provided by the site administrator on this web site.
Your Email Address
A valid email address is required to use many sections of the site.
Multiple usernames/accounts are not permissible unless specific permission is granted by the site administration. Each user is asked to use one identity/email address, and one only.
The Forum section of the site is intended to encourage public debate. We expect people to differ - judgment and opinion are subjective things – and we encourage freedom of speech and a marketplace of ideas. But by using these areas of TrumpetHerald.com, you are participating in a community that is intended for all our users. Therefore, we reserve the right to edit, move, or remove any content posted on our site at any time for any reason. Decisions as to whether content violates any Posting Rule will be made by TrumpetHerald.com in its discretion after we have observed or received actual notice of such posting.
Without limiting our right to remove content or accepting any obligation to do so, we are providing these guidelines to those posting content on our site.
Do not post material that:
- Contains vulgar, profane, abusive or hateful language, epithets or slurs, text or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature, or expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hate.
- Is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, contains any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, business or entity.
- Violates any right of TrumpetHerald.com or any third party.
- Discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- Violates any municipal, state or federal law, rule, regulation or ordinance, or attempts to encourage such an evasion or violation.
- Advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services to an excessive or unreasonable extent.
- Uploads copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind on TrumpetHerald.com without the express permission of the owner of that material.
- Uses or attempts to use another's account, password, service or system.
- Includes images, photos, or articles or other content that constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal acts, violation of any right of any individual or entity, violation of any local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability.
- Uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- Disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of TrumpetHerald.com, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through TrumpetHerald.com or affiliated or linked sites.
- "Flames" any individual or entity (e.g., sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual), or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple threads or subjects.
Individuals who repeatedly exhibit a lack of respect for these guidelines will be subject to account revocation.
The Forum and other sections of TrumpetHerald.com are public places. As such, you may occasionally encounter individuals whose manner of expression, ideas, language, or general demeanor you find unpleasant. Engaging in prolonged arguments of a personal nature with such individuals is strongly discouraged, is not part of the intended mission of the Forum, and can lead to account revocation. When and if such conflicts arise, they will be moved to an appropriate section of the site and out of trumpet-related areas.
Information on this site provided by third parties should be verified for veracity independently of this web site. The user is warned not to blindly trust information posted by third parties and undertake independent means of verification.
Indemnity And Release
- While TrumpetHerald.com encourages users to abide by this User Agreement, you expressly understand and agree that TrumpetHerald.com bears no responsibility for the actions of third parties.
- You expressly understand and agree that use of TrumpetHerald.com is at your own risk.
- By using the TrumpetHerald.com web site you agree to indemnify TrumpetHerald.com and all individuals associated with the administration of the site and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising from your use of TrumpetHerald.com and your use of the services provided.
- By using the services provided, and/or submitting any ideas and/or related materials to TrumpetHerald.com, you are hereby agreeing to indemnify TrumpetHerald.com from any and all claims, demands, debts, obligations, damages (actual or consequential), costs, and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, that you may have against them arising out of or in any way related to any dispute and/or to the Services or to any dispute regarding use or content of information and/or related materials submitted to TrumpetHerald.com, including information posted by any party on the web site past, present, or future.
- You hereby agree to waive all laws that may limit the efficacy of such releases. For example, you specifically agree to waive the provisions of California Civil Code Section 1542, which provides: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which is known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
The information in this agreement is provided to you in order to comply with Federal 'Safe Harbor' legislation, which provides that "No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider."
47 USC 230(c)(1)
Your Consent To This Agreement
By using our Web site, you consent to the collection and use of information by TrumpetHerald.com and usage stipulations as specified above. Trumpetherald.com reserves the right to change this agreement at any time. If we decide to change our agreement, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it, as well as any other pertinent changes.