• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Scales over the break

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jrogan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Scales over the break Reply with quote

Hi all, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it seems to make the most sense to me...

I have just completed my first book for trumpet- it is a complete scales book, going through major, harmonic minor, dorian, phrygian, lydian, mixolydian, aeolian, locrian, whole tone, half-whole diminished, and whole-half diminished scales! Not only is this a chance to practice your scales, but it also focuses on articulation and slurs.

However, if this is too much for you, I've also put together a version with only major scales (in all keys) for ONLY $2.99. I have shown it to a number of people over the last weeks, and have received extremely positive feedback. If you want something to dig your teeth into over the break, head over to my site- and let me know what you think!!

https://www.joshrogantrumpet.com/method-books

Cheers,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Literature All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: