• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

King 600

View previous topic :: View next topic  
badebop
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just picked up a well used King 600 in good shape and the price was right (free). Not that I needed it, but it was too good to leave for someone else who might abuse it. What a bargain. This is a SWEET playing horn! Very free blowing bottom to top (even above high C). Responds nicely. Of course it has limitations being a student model, but...gosh! What a SWEET horn! I'll use it for concert band.

Tom
trumpet777

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have a King 600. I got it as my first trumpet. It is in bad condition, but it can still play great. I have always been happy with the horn and it has served me well. The looks of my personal horn almost seem like a joke to others, but after they hear the way it plays, they don't talk anymore. It has served me well and is quite impressive for a "beginner horn." Congratulations on your buy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: