• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Mahler 5 Masterclass w/ Ben Zander and Elmer Churampi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Orchestral/Chamber Music/Solo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShipsAhoy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:10 am    Post subject: Mahler 5 Masterclass w/ Ben Zander and Elmer Churampi Reply with quote

Hey all,

S'been a long time. Stumbled across this today. Not sure if it's been posted before but thought it was worth sharing some brilliant playing from this young man and insightful thoughts from Maestro Zander.

Enjoy!

Link
[/youtube]
bhornFree

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that's the only trumpet-related video on the site, but there are a ton of videos with essentially the same format. I think it's worth listening to those too, along with his excellent TED talk. Always entertaining, lots of insight.

Yes, I have trouble convincing my kids there is something to learn outside their instruments. Could be wrong. But I'm too old to change now...
*MBACH*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Orchestral/Chamber Music/Solo All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: