• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Invisalign Braces

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decided to bite the bullet after all of these years not wanting to mess with my chops and started the process for the invisalign braces. Has anyone tried these and was the transition to straight teeth a gradual transition? What were the impacts?
da_roadrunner
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a friend (and trumpeter) who's getting them. from ads they remind me of what my retainer looks like (clear and plastic). the good thing about them is that you can take them off to play (even though it says you shouldn't). it isn't too bad playing w/ my retainer in my mouth, though. I don't know too much about the effects of your teeth moving, but i imagine if you practice through it you'll adjust and it shouldn't set you back. Of course there's the chance that things might change as well (depends on what method you use... reinhardt method, some notice a change in "pivot"). I wouldn't force anything that isn't natural. You should be fine, and it's nice having straight teeth. Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: