• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Yamaha 2310 II cornet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Cornet/Flügelhorn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eduardo90

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:30 pm    Post subject: Yamaha 2310 II cornet Reply with quote

Hi everybody, hope you all doing really good. I would like to collect some information about the yamaha 2310 II cornet, i would like to know if i can get a real cornet sound with this model because this model does not have the shepherd crook included also i would like to know if yamaha chinese made instruments are made with the same quality as yamaha japanese instruments, thanks in advance.
delano
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better find an older generation 2310 or even a 231. They have a bigger bore and just some more cornet character than the newer ones. And… , they are made in Japan. These older horns are even more cornetty than the 2330 WITH a SC. But don’t expect them to be BBB cornets.
Shawnino
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Delano said, but if you are buying local and your options are limited and it plays great at a great price, go for it regardless.

You can always get the sound you want through the right mouthpiece and proper practice.

If you're importing, yeah, the 2310II is a pass vs. so much of what else is out there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Cornet/Flügelhorn All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: