• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Mouthpiece placement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Balanced Embouchure
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vessehune
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With my normal embouchure I place it a little lower and left of center. When I do the BE exercises I place the mouthpiece a little up and to the right of center (works the best for the roll in overe there) Should I stive to do the BE exercies with my normal placement to get more benefit, or will I see a benefit from them where ever I do them?
Larrios
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

It seems you mean just the roll-in part when you ask about 'BE-excersises'? Jeff writes: "Mouthpiece position will vary." (page 83, point 2) You'll have to experiment and keep in mind that you are doing just an excersise. There are a lot of answers to your question available on this forum already. Take a look and I'm sure you'll be able to help yourself.

Ko
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Balanced Embouchure All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: