• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

New Items at Dillon Music

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JOEG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Members,

A while back, I use to give updates on new items that we carry at the store. Between school and work I have been out of the forum for a while. Now that I have had a chance to relax, I thought I would try to keep you updated on some of the newer items that we get in that may interest you.

In addition, I would like to hear your comments on items that you would like us to carry in our store. We have had several requests already for a specific trumpet bag, thanks to the members of this forum, and we are now working to get them in.

Below is a list of some recently received trumpets and accessories:

-Zaja Blue Valve Oil. Containing an ingredient similar to Teflon, this is one of the quickest, and longest lasting, valve oils on the market.
-GR Mouthpieces in most sizes are IN STOCK. In addition to the stock sizes, we also carry some of the signature models, including the most recent Carl Fischer Signature model and the Primal models.
-Used Wiseman (2X) Trumpet case and Used Dolly Bags (2X) Trumpet case. The Wisman cases comes with all of the necessary inserts.
-Monette Prana Model Mpces. We have made an effort to stock many of the new models in the most requested sizes.
-Waburton Q Backbore is now available. More information can be found on Warburton’s site, http://www.warburton-usa.com, but in short it is an excellent backbore that is similar to there current #4, but with some modifications to really give it some drive behind the sound.
-Yamaha trumpets in the custom “Matte” finish are now available in both the lacquer and silver finish. This finish can best be described as a brush look finish and is available on the RG models.
-The new Protec flugle case, designed by Mike Vax, is currently on order and will hopefully be in stock soon. Although I have not see the case, all of the reviews on it are excellent and I will be sure to post info as soon as we get one in.
-A used 631G Flugel in Like New condition was just received. The lacquer is 100% and there are no dents or dings in the instrument. The flugel also has a much sought-after 3rd slide trigger and a Brass Bow valve alignment. The horn does come with a case.
-A used Calicchio 1S/7, ML bore, trumpet was just received. The horn is in Very Good condition with no dents or dings. It is very hard to find used Calicchios, as they are excellent horns and their owners often hold on to them for many years. The price on the horn is $1395.00

There also has been some questions lately as to how our “Trial Policy” works. To keep it brief, we have a 7 day return policy, which starts the day you receive the item, NOT the day you order it. The item should be in the mail on the 7th day, giving you a full week to try out the particular mouthpiece or horn.

The trial policy is valid on all of our new and used horns, as well as our new mouthpieces, cases and other accessories.

Please email me with any questions, concerns, or comments you may have. If anyone has a problem with these postings, please contact me and we will discuss the above.

Thank you,

Joe Gaspar
Dillon Music
http://www.DillonMusic.com
Joe@Dillonmusic.com

Many of you may remember as the “Bach Loyalist” a while back. Although the site has not been updated recently, all of the information is still valid, and I am still more than happy to answer any questions you may have!

[ This Message was edited by: JOEG on 2004-03-30 16:09 ]
musiclifeline
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why Joe, I didn't know you hung around these parts... I'll mention it next time Don Hahn and I drop by (probably on thursday... he's gone cornet crazy now)

-Mike K

[ This Message was edited by: musiclifeline on 2004-03-30 16:21 ]
jamesfrmphilly
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe:
check out the thread about your store in the lounge

http://trumpetherald.com/forum/viewtopic.php?topic=18507&forum=15&7
JOEG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for letting me know about the thread, as I was unaware.

I did forget to mention that many of the items will be listed here, as well as the other trumpet newsgroups, before they actually hit the web page, giving the members here first chance at many of the products.

Thank you,

Joe Gaspar
Dillon Music
http://www.DillonMusic.com
Joe@DillonMusic.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: